Help… I’m trying to make a racing map… need ideassss

Help. anyone is welcome :pray:. Thank you I hope I can get help

what do you mean, racing map

Like, just racing…

1 Like

Where players can run around like Mario cart but without all the carts

Well, you can make some walls that more than one player races across the area. Make sure there are obstacles like barriers and barrels to make the game more difficult and fun to make it dodgy!

Here are some resources :scroll:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll look at that

2 Likes

No problem! Make sure to mark a solution if you found @Cellofive 's comment helpful!!

1 Like

You can just run or use Mariokarts, with carts varying from slow (but with OP powerups) and fast ones (average powerups). Running can be simpler, but you would have to make a stopwatch and timer. I don’t know if there any guides like that.

3 Likes

Btw, @Princess2216, I recommend giving the user fifteen minutes before asking to mark a solution. There may be a plethora of extra replies and it isn’t guaranteed all replies will work or benefit them.

2 Likes

Please add rainbow road from mario kart (ds version because its cooler)

2 Likes

Will definitely do that, would the disco flooring work?

1 Like

It’s good I really just needed some people to give me some ideas. :bulb:

1 Like

yes, yes it would. as long as its the ds version I’m happy :pray:

:wink: I gotcha, will do. Keep an eye out for it.

Oh, okay @California_Love ! Sorry, I’m just still new.

1 Like

I understand! :slight_smile: I was new once, but learning things is part of the journey. Make sure to consider that next time! You don’t have to apologize.

1 Like

Also is there a way to count all the players who are in the game? Like if I made a waiting room where they all spawn or something? With like a zone?

2 Likes

Okay @California_Love !

1 Like