Hello i was going to make fnaf but i see yall have that coverd can yall help me make bendy,baldi, and poppy playtime?

no,that will just telaport you to the next level the main point is to eascape and free the lost ones

So basically a Dungeon Crawler or Escape Room?

kind of but baldi is what i am mainly worried about

you are very help full maybe i should invite you to the game to help would that be okay

oh yah but i am also worried about poppy because the mechanics are advanced

i will do that i really need help

i am right now im sending code i also gave you acess to edit just in case

Try to figure it out on your own first or make a less complicated game so you get the satisfaction of figuring out how to do things on your own.

You might be able to do it with @Shdwy save file system found here.

Yeah, but in fnaf though, if you lose, (basically ending a game in gkc) the game ends but you can still continue on the night before you lost.
In creative, this doesn’t work with ending and starting the game though, but yes, it’s the currently only practical way to do that.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @bendyandink!

Haiasi, c’mon man. You should know better.

(get it’s not impossible’d)

Also, I literally made a guide on save files lmao it is absolutely currently possible.

2 Likes

Have they ever been made in GKC?

Save files?

yeah, I made one when I was working on the guide.

Well yeah, you could do that but you can’t really get back to your current progress once the game ends (basically when you die in fnaf) or the tab is closed.
It only allows you to save your progress in-game, while the game is still in progress and not closed/ended.

1 Like

Why not? I mean, aside from damage, which is very difficult to track, pretty much everything can be saved.

Welcome to the forum, @bendyandink! I hope you like it here!

1 Like

cancling baldi,bendy,and poppy takes to many blocks

im making fnaf ar now because well everyone wants to make fnaf 1 and 2 so why not a differnt game

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.