Help with Save file

Btw if you have a solution mark it as solved please! (I don’t think hes gonna answer me)

Wait, are you asking for help here? Uh, alright, not your topic, but sure.

This isn’t really the place to talk about a fnaf game though, this is about the save file. Can you make your own help post so people can help you there?

2 Likes

I was going to but I wanted to know if it was worth asking…because you said in your guide its hard to explain.

The problem with the save file guide, (nothing against shdwy), is that save codes are very dependent on your game, so it’s difficult to make an all-encompassing guide on them. So, what are the specifics of your game, and what do you want to save, exactly?

2 Likes

Sorry, are we talking about the save file or are we talking about fnaf?

I think he’s talking about the save file in fnaf.
I discussed it in another post.

save file for fnaf…sorry for not specifying last night i was rushing through so many topics helping out people…

Ok. Like Apollo said, what are the specifics of what you’re trying to do?

Ok ill just make a post real quick…

Don’t make another one, just keep discussing it here…

this isn’t my post…it doesnt belong here it will just spam notify the creator…and make it harder for HIm to get his awnsers…

but is it the same problem?

I need help merging save file with my guide…Once i finish my guide Ill just ask Shdwy

Yes, you probably should make a new post because it’ll make it harder for the OP (Original Poster) to find an answer to his question.
Even if it is the same problem, you’re making FNAF and he’s making a (probably) different game.
Making a new post will allow both you and the OP to get all the answers you need without disrupting other people’s topics.

2 Likes

Ok, probably right…

OH MY GOsh did horses are awsome and Haisi both agree with me on something I assumed not knew would be better for the forum…:no_mouth:

Let’s try not to get off topic.

Remember to mark a solution @Coolerthancoolest if your question is answered. :white_check_mark:

Sorry that I have not responded yet. (Very busy). What I am having trouble with is how to input your code.
Thank You!

So as in under the heading, ‘Importing Data’?