Hello i want to make a fnaf ar team with 3 teams team 1 team 2 and animotronics plz help me

Yeah, you can’t play gimkit in AR, but we might be able to replicate some mechanics. Can you describe the game to me?

is will be like fnaf 1 mixed with fnaf ar it will not be an ar game it will just have contral shock and workshop want the code?

Basically, you’re a nightguard at a pizzeria.
You are trying to avoid getting killed by the animatronics.
You can do this by:

• Checking The Cameras to view their location

• Opening the doorlight to see if they are right outside your office

• Closing the doors to stop them from going in

This costs power though.
You only have a specific amount of power every night and if you lose all your power, you die.
(Can be done with counter - properties that get decremented when the game detects you are doing something that costs power)

How the animatronics move.

Every night at specific times, the animatronic levels go up by #.

Every # of seconds, they have a chance to move.
They can generate a random number and if that number is less than or equal to their AI level, they can move.

1 Like

it will be free roam

your house in it the futime sercive animotronics attack try to deafeat players to get points it will have fnaf 1 mechanics in it though

What is the most challenging mechanic you don’t know how to do?

the animotronics moving i was thinking maybe some players can play some animotronics

That seems like a good idea! How do you want the starting level ?

with an endo attacking would you like the code to help out

No thanks. What kind of things do you know how to do so far? This is to get an understanding of your skill level.

i kinda kow how to make an energy basedsystem the doors and spawn points

Use a Spawn Pad for the spawn points.

@bendyandink, are you trying to steal my likeness for your pfp?

maybe, but it could be another gimvers’s bendy

i did not know about ur account

i also like scp’s more

The necroposting! D: (Please don’t necropost)
But are you still wanting to do this? Because its been Nov 23. If not you can mark a solution to someone up above.

The definition of necroposting is when you bump a old help guide back up.

in the map settings you can switch the teams to specific team amount. Make there three teams.

Next, in the spawn point, make a zone next to it, along with 2 checkers. You will also need a lifecycle, 3 relays, and 3 item granters, and 2 teleporters.

First, make the lifecycle set to game start, and wire it to the three relays.

Set all three relays to all players on specific team, and set the teams to each of the three.

Next, make it so that when the relay is done, it will grant the players on team 1 or 2 zappers(or whatever item you want the animatronics to have). Make the relay for team 3 grant the human a key(or any item).

finally, when the player enters the zone at the beginning, it will check three checkers(has to be seperate, can not just be one checker).

The first (do not mind the second one in the image )checker checks if the player has the item you gave to the animatronics.

The second checks if the player has the humans item.

If the first check passes, the player will be teleported to an animatronic zone. If the second check passes the player will be teleported to a human zone.

I hope this helped, remember to mark one as a solution

sorry not doin tis anymore

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.