[ đź“‹ ] Good 3D Terrain Combos

Then wouldn’t you want to make it say its for sirwywy?

Edit: wait, u did…someone removed it, might wanna write it again

Edit of the edit: nvm then

1 Like

I did.

2 Likes

Isn’t this camping for likes

Read this and replace some words to make it make sense

4 Likes

No because:

A. None of the likes here would go to me

B. I’m pretty sure that cello doesn’t care about how much likes they have

6 Likes

But:

1 Like

I want to ask: did I ever say in one of my wikis for other ppl to like the guide?

10 Likes

Ok you win. I am sry for the misunderstanding I jumped to the conclusion right away in which I shouldn’t have.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but i don’t think that you can do that. A wiki should be for everybody. There is a reason wikis can only be made by regulars+, so that is abusing power to benefit others who have not worked to reach the regular rank. Thanks for understanding my claim! Also, SirWyWy, I mean no disrespect to you. Just work hard to be a regular to be allowed to make wikis. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes wikis are used for infinite editing time; not for ppl to contribute

6 Likes

I understand your point, but I don’t think I agree.

usually yes

because they have proven themselves trustworthy

In this case, they are entrusting their trust in another person

and that

1 Like

You should specify that, or else people will not know.

he did…

He/she made the edit after I contributed.

It did say that it was a wiki for me before that…

2 Likes

Nice job @SirWyWy
the terrain combos are :fire:
If gimkit added all the terrains to platforming, I can’t see what’ll cook using terrain combos in platforming.

3 Likes

No, you asked a regular to. I misinterpreted the message. I thought you were managing the wiki. Thanks for the great understanding everybody has for me! ;(
Also, thanks to @sirWyWy for understanding. That is a nice change from my usual criticism.

2 Likes

this guide is just as cool as the other one! i really like the snowy grass and dirt combo.
also, consider adding blastball court (top) and concrete (below) as an option? heres how it looks.
Screenshot 2024-04-22 7.37.21 AM

5 Likes

NOOO

YOUR LEAVING TOO?

that makes 8 people

eiqcrmeliutgwhc
th3_ca1tsune
Foxy
TheHacker120
JelloBoss
CelloFive
FersionSpeedy

and now, you. All within a 3 week period. Just… wow… man. Cya then. I will miss you, You were a great new user, creative, with great ideas. I wish you the best of luck in life. We’re just random people on the internet.

Man… Cya. Goodbye. o7 :sob: :saluting_face:

7 Likes

I’ll be back when the farming season comes to an end (and you wonder why I joined in november)

4 Likes