EVERY Image in GKC 2.0

Yeah I’m not going to help with props and stuff because I’d have to say goodbye to my storage

3 Likes

i just press copy image on a prop in a map and then paste it here
which is because inspect doesn’t work for me

2 Likes

@StacheIsTaken could we dedicate this specifically for props because of prop length?

2 Likes

makes me kinda annoyed that some regulars are practically just looking for an excuse to create a wiki now it feels like stealing credit even tho its “credits to joethechicken”
I mean did you really have to create a wiki I mean I understand unlimited editing time but if he wanted a 2.0 image guide couldn’t he have just made it himself and got the credit? instead of another regular farming likes by stealing someones idea and making it a wiki? I mean this is just my opinion its the person’s decision after all

7 Likes

Wait so can we edit the wiki or is it just for Joe the chicken

2 Likes

Yeah I realize that so when I made a wiki for somebody I told them to like one of the original poster’s replies so they get the likes and not me because I don’t deserve credit for other people’s work.
And when I get credit for their work it makes me sad.

4 Likes

you can edit the wiki
once we set it up
im not sure which category we are using it for

2 Likes

Why would I farm or need likes? I already have the topic badges, why would I need likes? @JoeTheChicken wanted a wiki when his other ones ran out of editing time.
Also, that way, if it’s a wiki, many people can work on it. Does this mean that certain wikis don’t deserve likes because it’s community helped? No!

3 Likes

we got 11 votes for adding gims, trails, stickers here and for putting pros, terrain, items, and gadgets on the other one
and 0 votes for something else

2 Likes

so thats what we are doing?

2 Likes

I think IDK. This wasnt really needed in my opinion, but no hate. And the community already decided.

2 Likes

yeah I think I’m just going to close the poll it’s already unanimous

2 Likes

OK back to this discussion.
What categories are we doing? I am free to help right now

2 Likes

Trails, Stickers ,and Gims

2 Likes

Ok I can do gims and stickers.

2 Likes

before you do that we have gims on the other topic so let me copy that over

2 Likes

Ok I will do stickers than

2 Likes

yeah and then remove it from the other so there’s space for the props and gadgets

2 Likes

OK I snagged all the stickers from the item shop today. Do I add them?

2 Likes

yup I’m setting it up give me a sec

2 Likes