GKC is more than the block menu!

What about me? I can block code and design. Does that mean my origin trophy is cut in half?

2 Likes

You would probably be in the middle.

1 Like

Could we have like a difficulty system for each category? Like very theoretical has one, average has one, and art has one.

3 Likes

It’s not art, it’s physical. That includes device systems that a layman can just look at and tell what they do.

2 Likes

I am a great coder and alright at devices, but bad at designing stuff so where would I be?

inbetween both and expert coding.

You know what? I’ll go back and change the 1D scale into a 2D plane. Allows for more complex stuff.

What does the new dimension measure?

1 Like

Um what do you mean, your wording choice does not make much sense to me.

Same stuff as before, just better. X is theoretical, Y is physical.

Okay. Imagine seasoning food. You only have salt and pepper. You could use one dimension to show how the food is seasoned. But that implies that 1.) you can’t have salt and pepper at the same time, and 2.) Salty is reverse peppery. With two dimensions, we can have salty AND peppery food.

4 Likes

Oh, i get it now, thanks for the strange, but understandable analigy.

4 Likes

What does “physical device building” mean?

props and terrain, that is physical.

like how I can code and design!
look at this:

5 Likes

Cool! You may want to make the empty lines a bit less prominent though.

2 Likes

GREAT ART! Also I have never even attempted Block, so this is 100% true! (my maps are kidna trash though…)

3 Likes

It was for a contest and I wanted it to stand out.

1 Like

The problem with this is that every wire costs ten memory, while channels cost none, and do the same thing, and more. Place 100 wires, and that’s 1000 memory. Use 100 channels, no memory at all. Think about how many wires you place in a map.

1 Like

I place about 100 wires in my average map, which is why wires requiring memory isn’t a problem.

4 Likes