GKC is more than the block menu!

Because of this:

Puns.

I am honored! Like more than words can say that you think im the best designer on the forum(if that is what you are say). And Great guide btw.

1 Like

I keep confusing you with @mysz because of your new pfp, lol.

1 Like

king.

2 Likes

What?

Replied to the wrong comment.

1 Like

You are good at helping and sharing information.
Regulars are ranked that way because they cared enough to get there, like you!

3 Likes

What is this for? @ClicClac?

1 Like

Thanks so much! You’re very kind!

Gimkit Creative also happens to be about designing maps; and creativity. It is also about collaborating with others to make great maps for Gimkit. It’s not just blocks, it’s designing; testing; publishing; and playing community-made maps and having fun all together. This is why GKC is more than just the block menu.

1 Like

I just added the pictures and saved myself extra embarrasment by not drawing Navy and think, with the sole exception of getrithekd, that I did alright!

What are you doing?

1 Like

Aren’t channels just slightly more abstract than wires? They take a bit more work to use, but they can do so much more stuff! Using a trigger with a wire equates to a wire that you can use in a block!

1 Like

What am I good at?

I would say I am an all-rounder.

Bro i love the art work of the wolf, it looks great, and im still shocked that @ClicClac thinks im the best, and aslo i am learning code as we speak so i might be able to do both soon! Sorry if this is off-topic it does fit with the post.

Yeah, but some people might have to physically see the devices connected to make cool stuff. Channels are cool, but they are 100% invisible.

1 Like

Ok. what are you drawing everyone for?

1 Like

Look at the drawings on the PSA. They very roughly show where I would place people on the scale as of right now.

3 Likes

Ok. I didn’t see that 2 hours ago. Exclusive update: pseudo trigger properties.

1 Like