This is an off topic post

Welcome to the forums, @Legends !

Make sure to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag!

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful! The posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative!

I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ!

1 Like

This is off topic please mark a solution unless there is more like a guide on how to make it or if you are asking how to make it…and welcome to the forum @Legends

I do want to learn how to make it could someone teach me how to make a battle royale game like that

How to make a full Battle-Royale game
[ :newspaper: Resources] Resources for Battle Royale

1 Like

Look in battle-royale

Was this helpful? if not change it to help and something like how to make gimnite battle royale and we can help you further…if it gave you what you needed please mark a solution as soon as possible. Also don’t forget to read the rules and requirements like here… [Resources for new-user-must-read]
(Resources for new-user-must-read)

@Legends DO NOT POST A GAME LINK IN YOU BIO. YOU WILL GET SUSPENDED/BANNED

1 Like

One yes clef is correct two don’t say in such a hateful tone or you might get flagged.(speaking from experience)

1 Like

that’s not necessarily true, blackhole did that and wasn’t banned, but it is risky and not reccomended

1 Like

As haiasi said to me just because someone gets away with doing something doesn’t mean you should do it just because others got away with it…there is a wix for a reason…

maybe the mods warned him?

STAY ON-TOPIC, GUYS

1 Like

thats true but cassius’ and clef’s post still stands true

ok back on topic

Remeber to mark a solution to close this topic, @Legends !

again as I stated before he may not have a solution and if he does not he should tell us and change title…for now let’s leave it be till he responds or take action by marking solution so we do not get flagged for unnecessary clutter.

1 Like

(post deleted my author; clutter)

hey can you rename it I had made it up when I first discovered gimkit =( it was my idea I had worked so hard on it to hear this

1 Like

how long have you been playing gimkit

Please don’t get off-topic.

got it but why was my gimkit game deleted

Was it on the discover page?
Someone might’ve reported it.

Does it abide with the publishing guidelines?