This is an off topic post

Was it on the discover page?
Someone might’ve reported it.

Does it abide with the publishing guidelines?

but i lost my 1k gim creds and now i cant publish anything cause i reached my limit and me and my friends are already working on season 2

i think i know why i had a pixel gun on the front cover

1 Like

If you decide to publish it again, be sure to remove anything else like that.

3 Likes

got it
thanks for telling me

1 Like

you can look in the battle-royale tag. Also i don’t think this is off topic, right?

This is asking why their game got deleted, which is off topic.

2 Likes

It was called Gimnite Battle Royale

Guys this is off topic STOP responding…leave the topic alone before you get flagged!! This is my last warning before I just leave it alone and let you guys get flagged…

I get it but they’re actually helping me i dont know if you know but an entire game got deleted and i lost 1,000 creds not tryna be rude but let them help me

Ok then make a new help topic…you don’t have to you can continue getting flagged or get help on a new help topic you make and not get flagged (as long as you put it under bugs and say help my game got deleted or something like that) your choice!

1 Like

please mark a solution so no one is flagged for this is off-topic @Legends
Also welcome to the forums @Legends

1 Like

HOW i dont know how someone tell me how

there is a solution box somewhere on this topic like this
click solution then open a topic… on category type in help…then as title put whatever you need help with as long as it is on topic. (again read the users must read link i have above!)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.