Gimkit Chatbot!

But what I am saying, click a button, and in block code it can check if property = this then (you know what…)

So: this is possible, but if you want any quality in terms of responses (think: ChatGPT, or even basic generative chatbots), gimkit just doesn’t have the memory for that.

2 Likes

I would make simple things, like

1. Hello
  2. What is Gimkit
  3. How long this project took
  4. Who created it
  5. All the people involved in the well being
  6. Prompts
  7. How to beat this [game]

(I would want those to be like if there is a phrase needed.)

I remember someone saying on how to make an actual ai in gimkit. Let me find the post.

1 Like

Inputting premade phrases into something and getting an output is a hundred percent possible, but that isn’t really a chatbot.

I think premade phrases are what you mean by this, right?

4 Likes

Here found it. I saw something else 2 months ago but this is the same thing. You could use this as a base for your chat bot.

Then this for a keyboard:

And maybe make a trigger so when a certain phrase is made the trigger checks it and sends a message back. But this a very hard and memory inducing thing.

2 Likes

Correct, but

Is very true. I don’t know how to fix that.

Well it be I think impossiable with today’s blocks and devices to create non-preformed text entries for the ai say back.

maybe we’ll get smth in the future that can make this more possiable bc the odds are against us.

1 Like

The main issue is memory constraints.

4 Likes

Memory would be the main issue, but having a pre-set set of words, could make it work. The words are typed out, and if the typed input is not one of the words, it could say " :robot: Error :robot:: Cannot Parse Sentence" or something. The parsing mechanic would be a bit difficult though. I’ll try making something to detect different words.

2 Likes

Should I change the title to “Let’s make a Gimkit Chatbot!”
(CATEGORY: DEVICES)

Gimkit Chatbot would be great in fact they can make a live in-game chat so you can chat together in game. Sometimes I would like that.

1 Like

Magenta Dragon!
I’m a big fan!
I played your Among Us map!

2 Likes

off-topic? If you want email them to talk about it.

Didn’t they say they didn’t planning on adding in chat after recognizing the advantages it might bring?

1 Like

What Advantages are you talking about?

1 Like

Thanks. Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

paltry is the best possible word you could have used describing gimkits creative memory lol

Like I said in the other AI topic:

3 Likes

Maybe the chat feature will be possible eventually. Gimkit already has a password lock device in dev (announced when GKC was first released), so maybe that could be used to send certain messages.