Gimkit Chatbot!

The main issue is memory constraints.

4 Likes

Memory would be the main issue, but having a pre-set set of words, could make it work. The words are typed out, and if the typed input is not one of the words, it could say " :robot: Error :robot:: Cannot Parse Sentence" or something. The parsing mechanic would be a bit difficult though. Iā€™ll try making something to detect different words.

2 Likes

Should I change the title to ā€œLetā€™s make a Gimkit Chatbot!ā€
(CATEGORY: DEVICES)

Gimkit Chatbot would be great in fact they can make a live in-game chat so you can chat together in game. Sometimes I would like that.

1 Like

Magenta Dragon!
Iā€™m a big fan!
I played your Among Us map!

2 Likes

off-topic? If you want email them to talk about it.

Didnā€™t they say they didnā€™t planning on adding in chat after recognizing the advantages it might bring?

1 Like

What Advantages are you talking about?

1 Like

Thanks. Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

paltry is the best possible word you could have used describing gimkits creative memory lol

Like I said in the other AI topic:

3 Likes

Maybe the chat feature will be possible eventually. Gimkit already has a password lock device in dev (announced when GKC was first released), so maybe that could be used to send certain messages.

But I guess that would only be for numbers, But it could be possible we could have word passwords in the future.

It was right here. Sadly, it doesnā€™t say anything about what type of password it will be.