Gimkit Awards: Final Vote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GKC!!! WHAT A CRAZY YEAR ITS BEEN! I’LL BE EXCITED TO CELEBRATE 5/25/2024 TOO!!! :partying_face:

anyways, i voted. yay.

3 Likes

I thought the final vote was going to start on the 14th, but okay.

I MADE IT I MADE IT OMG

Its the weekend, what did you expect

well ive never had an account on weekends…my account was made this monday…so how would i know?
i expected it to be more chaotic sorry.

yesterday was gkc’s bday

gk was released in October of 2017, idk the exact date

No, it’s today.

2 Likes

the gk changelog says its today, but gkc was actually released sometime really late on may 10

also wat happened on 5/25

come on, lets just say its may 11th

may 25th is new forums first anniversary

3 Likes

Me to!
I hate it that it blocks it.

1 Like

There are some really good choices here. Good luck on choosing! Too bad Tim didn’t make it :frowning:

5 Likes

Wow!
(Very funky mobile layout…)
So many great nominees to choose from! I was a little stuck here an there,
But am excited to see how this turns out!
(going to make an art gallery, (maybe not in Canva tho)

2 Likes

GOSH DARN IT! I’m not in the fanartist list D: maybe next time

3 Likes

This is hard…
also here is more of @VoidFluffy 's art:
https://www.canva.com/design/DAGC5HvfHVI/wSmdI_MEb7kdGmH9uR064w/edit?utm_content=DAGC5HvfHVI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

5 Likes

Ah, thank you! I was rushing to finish the form last night and just couldn’t find any. I’ll put in some of the art as soon as I can access my computer!

4 Likes

Actually, come to think of it the art section is a complete mess- once I fix it up, please look at the slides again and consider the people you’re voting for again haha.

3 Likes

Uh…

…this isn’t true. My friends irl surprised me by voting for me for Best GKC Gamemaker (for my bday), which equals >1 vote. How am I not there? :laughing:

Summary

What happened to new devices being released today?

1 Like

Alright! The fanartist slides have been fixed, so go look at those again and reconsider your vote (if you’ve already submitted, go to the form and click “edit response”

And gimkit101, you just weren’t voted enough. Other people got many more votes than you, so you didn’t make it :frowning:

The new devices also weren’t confirmed for today, Josh just said “around the anniversary” not “exactly on it”

3 Likes

He’s probably gonna release it around monday then

does he mean the knockback devices?

Ooh, I can’t wait to see that.

Okay, I can understand that. Good luck to everyone still in the running! :smile_cat:

What I don’t like, though, is the false advertising. Can you edit the 1st post to be accurate?