Gimkit Awards: Final Vote

By which I mean this:

Just let it be.
The world’s not gonna d!e because of one mistake.

2 Likes

@DARK_KNIGHT, welcome to the forum! Please read the FAQ & rules.

Also, there’s no reason I shouldn’t point out mistakes. All that matters is they fix them so that their post doesn’t have an entirely different meaning.

Gimkit101, the post does apply to everyone who was allowed to run.

You were not allowed to run because of advertising the Gimmie Awards excessively. Sorry.

4 Likes

I wasn’t not allowed to run. No one ever said that. Also, I shut it down, so there’s no concern there.

Unstable was exaggerating slightly, but for some categories this was true. Best Gimkit Creative Gamemaker wasn’t one of those categories. It was one of the most voted categories, and so there were people who actually ended up with 10% or more of the vote. You only ended up with about 3%, so you just didn’t make it.

They banned you from running without telling you.

So you did shut it down, but you still did it anyways.

To be clear, unstable was the one who really wanted him gone, but when I was making the form I just took some of the most voted people and put them on it. Really, the entire situation of “do we ban gimkit101” was avoided, since he didnt make it.

1 Like

What?! :rage: That’s rude.

That’s fair. I get that. I’m not complaining about losing - I get that.

I was fine until @ClicClac had to go and say I was banned.

hey lets stop arguing…please.
also why can we do the < and > if you can use to bypass character limit, and to get around saying words not approved?

it seems pretty counter-efficient…why make the guidelines if they can easily be bypassed…correct me if im wrong.

1 Like

Sorry! I thought you knew! When I found out you didn’t, I just wanted to let you know!

3 Likes

In the end, the shadow ban didn’t matter becuase I ignored it when counting votes; it was never applied. Sorry about that though.

(Yeah, I can feel unstable getting ready to stab me)

1 Like

Okay, I guess that was considerate. Thanks! :smile_cat:

I accept your apology. Let’s get back on-topic.

2 Likes

can someone awnser this?

1 Like

@Blackhole927, if you do it next year / make it an annual thing, could I help? [1]:laughing: I’d understand if you say no, though.

1. B/c I do have experience arranging events and could be a big help. ↩︎

It’s just an unpatched bypass. I’m personally pretty happy about it though, since with it I can actually say crap lol

Honestly, I think we’re good. The event has run pretty well with the work of just two people, I can’t see the need for another. Sorry.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s fair. If you want to make it bigger & better [1] then just ping me [2].

1. Example: get more than around 100 people to vote ↩︎

2. I could help w/ marketing & spreading the word ↩︎

i cant do it but what are the games in the final vote

1 Like

okay…also why was I not able to vote you for best map creator? i wanted to…

1 Like