Gimkit Awards: Final Vote

I disqualified myself. It seems a bit sus for one of the creators of an event to win doesn’t it?

Plus, I’m rich lol. I have about 114k gimbucks in the form of gims. I don’t need more :slight_smile:

7 Likes

wth. how

holy … that is dedication right there

1 Like

LOL! :laughing: Same.

Yea, that makes sense.

1 Like

yeah fair enough…but also i thought mods and or people from gimkit crew were helping? not just you two…
the worst part is not the amount of gims i have but that i was addicted to gimkit long before 2d modes…

1 Like

also can i please get a list of the games i don’t have a google acount

Honestly, electro and floor only contributed a small amount of work to the whole thing, a large majority had been done by me and unstable. We’ve also minimized the work on team gimkit’s end, I’m pretty sure they’ve only done maybe 20 minutes of work towards this thing so far haha. (Although it was very, very important work)

I’ve once again ended up off my computer, and won’t be able to get back on it for a bit, so I can’t get that to you right now, sorry.

I’ve played gimkit since 2020.

5 Likes

Geez. Same, but sometimes I forget how long that is.

You made me feel old. :laughing: How does that happen to a teenager?

1 Like

On another note, we’re already at 100 votes and the form hasn’t even been out for 12 hours lol.

6 Likes

Someone actually made this w/ barriers?! WOW!

6 Likes

Here’s the art but selected.

3 Likes

spikelord is crazy

3 Likes

Oh, god! That’s amazing & so detailed! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

was that in gimkit creative?

2 Likes

Wow that’s insane

2 Likes

Yes, it’s what spikelord made.

3 Likes

:no_mouth:no…possible…way…NO POSSIBLE WAY!! …bro…how is this a competition?
bro no way he doesnt win.

4 Likes

FInal vote? :o I done voting!!

Who I voted for
Almost there
Who I voted for!

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you downn

I ain’t telling u

5 Likes

#NavyCatzforbestfanartist.

Go Navy!

8 Likes

Woah, now I have a long list of gaming to do in the poll! Basically, I haven’t played any of those games, and I picked any game that looked cool to try out! But, I can edit my response, so…
Edit: Yay, I have tried out a game and it looks so awesome! Actually, the game I picked was the game I liked best! Thanks to anyone who created contributions to this community!

1 Like