Gimkit Awards: Final Vote

I’m so confused? You have a long list of gaming? not to be rude but, Idk what you are saying.

1 Like

Fr I can feel your guys pain

Sorry, I just haven’t tried out so many Gimkit games! And, if you can, what text in my message do you have a problem with, Gimkit_kid?

i have a question…did a new update come out today? or not?

2 Likes

Sorry, but I’m not sure!

1 Like

Uhh… update for what? GKC?

4 Likes

yes a lot of people said it was coming out today or yesterday…well its end of today.

3 Likes

female children word that got censored???

i am a cat with a birthday hat actually

Yeah… I looked and did not see anything new. It was for the new gamemode, right? (knockback)

1 Like

I can’t vote because of my school blocker :sob:

For I_Like_Props
Be honest, are you I_Like_Props?

@I_Like_Props , get over here. Check the DOD padlet, we need to raid that shipping padlet I bugged you about a few days ago at 5:30 PM. (sorry for pinging you, but this is urgent.)

no for creative itself…

1 Like

One main problem about a few of these maps is that they aren’t actually originals OR they will copy someones map to try and make THEIR game a bit better and try to qualify for the awards. (not calling them out). It can be sometimes sad to see others (copies) get up there while the originals are just watching it all happen. However, it’s great to see how far these maps have come from the start of creative. Some people have just started, others have been working very hard for around a year, hoping something like this or publishing came around. It’s sad to see the awards end, but at the same time, another one will arise next year. (hopefully! :blush:) (IM SORRY FOR THE GIANT ESSAY I JUST LOVE THIS IDEA OF GIMKIT AWARDS!)

1 Like

I also just realized… Gimkit Creative has been out for one whole year as of today! :partying_face:

1 Like

As a walmart bag, i feel offended.
I voted, not for myself because i gave up trying to make a good game.

4 Likes

is this really official or is this fan made?
also is the creator’s real name josh

This is kinda both. Yes the creator of Gimkit is named Josh. The Gimkit Team is a bit invloved with this but it was orginally made by “fans.”

1 Like

when does the voting end?

Thank you!!

I thought I had some pretty creative games, but oh well. It would be a bigger deal if the prize was real cash lol.

4 Likes

i literally voted for you

1 Like