Gimkit Anniversary Surprise Poll/Question

Yea I joined at the same time as @Blizzy, but I couldn’t use my school computer to access the forums during the summer, so I was lucky to miss The 1st Dark Age. Luckily, I’m back now to stay!

Hopefully the forum gets back on track. Maybe the next Era/Age for me to add to my game will be The Diamond Age. Attention, everyone! We should make it our goal to start a new Era of on-topic conversations by May 11th. That way, we can start Year 2 of the GKC forum on the right track.

2 Likes

That’s what he says, but he’s always seen, just not posting.

1 Like

Who would that be?

expirenced users, just not OG, and not young.( like account creation, not age)

That would be great I feel like the first step to that would be changing how we react to off-topic posts

Edit: didn’t this forum start on may 25?

1 Like

You just gave me an idea, @StacheIsTaken! Also, cool pfp!

This is the system of classification I’ll use to categorize people I mention in my Legacies of Gimkit game:

• OGs - The most active people who joined in the first month of the forum.
  • Veterans - Expirenced users, just not OG, and not young.
  • Honorable Mentions - People who made major achievements in a GKC map (something unique such as getting 10,000 plays on a game).

Yes, this forum started on May 25th, but before that there was The Old Forum Era, which ended bc the old forum didn’t have enough mod systems.

4 Likes

yes

yeah, so this is for the forum, i thought it was for all platforms, guess i learned something new.

Out of the 3, this fits me best.

I’m a minor, does that count as young?

young means forum account creation date, not your irl age. i said that already.

2 Likes

My forum account is even younger.

Hopefully everyone in the forum other than Josh and Jeff are minors. I’d be really worried if there was an 80 year old on here pretending to be a kid. Other than teachers, of course - that’s normal enough.

5 Likes

there was a least one teacher

2 Likes

What about Pharlain and the teachers?

1 Like

no one answer that, and yes i hope that too. People who act and claim to be young, not teachers, how do you guys get this stuff misunderstood?

1 Like

What is the current list of gimkit eras that you have right now?

1 Like

Give me a minute to write up a list, @WhoAmI. I’ve been just writing it as I go along, but I think I should give everyone a list now.

3 Likes

Yeah, im intrested it this.

1 Like

Here is a WIP Timeline of Eras:

1. The Time Before Time: The Old Forum (5/11/23-5/25/23)
  2. The Golden Age: The first Era of the current forum (5/11/23-5/25/23)

MORE COMING SOON - I’ll add more to this in a few minutes. I’m working out the dates. @WhoAmI, @Blizzy, @StacheIsTaken, @Cellofive, @California_Love, @Little, what do u think?

When did the current Era begin?
  • 1 month ago.
  • 2 months ago.
  • 3 months ago.
  • Other (reply with answer).
0 voters
1 Like

It’s great! Thanks for sharing it! :slight_smile:

1 Like