Gimkit Anniversary Surprise Poll/Question

Yea that’ll be in The Hall of Eras (not named after Taylor Swift’s Eras tour BTW - her music is catchy, though! :musical_note:).

3 Likes

halls of eras? would that be something that brings a lot of info or past memorys?

1 Like

it is a time period thing like the dark ages of the forum

1 Like

oh cool then it should bring past memorys.

2 Likes

Im not really an og, so what exactly am i? I j0ined in august. My bad off-topic, and yeah september was the worst month for the forum, even jeff said so.

1 Like

The “OG” timeframe was from about the start of the forums to early july, although it should be emphasized that being an OG isn’t a big deal and isn’t important.

1 Like

Agreed, so im sort of in that verteran era, right after OG.

1 Like

nice I joined when there was way to many ban speedrunners

1 Like

yeah, september was the worst of that, you j0ined when the dark ages was originally ending.

3 Likes

I joined at the start, then became inactive, then became active and became regular, then became inactive, then now I’m back.

3 Likes

confusing, but all that matters is that your back.

3 Likes

Can everyone stay on topic please…I don’t mind learning about the forums. Just stay on topic! Thanks!

2 Likes

As wise man once said: "What would’ve worked better is just ignoring off-topic posts. There were WAY WAY more posts asking people not to post off-topic comments than there were ACTUAL off-topic comments. "-Jeff 2024. This is something that we all need to take into consideration, it would help.

4 Likes

The forum isn’t that bad. There are just a lot of new users that don’t know the way things work yet!

raw
2 Likes

that why we have to help them! i also joined on september and witnessed it all.

The Hall of Eras will have:

1. Detailed descriptions of each Era/Age of the forum.
  2. A lore-filled story set in that Era/Age.

Does that make sense, @margimkitcreator?

1 Like

Ooh, that’s a good idea, @WolfTechnology! I can add a Veterans category to the mentions in my game - the most helpful people in the forums.

3 Likes

Yea I joined at the same time as @Blizzy, but I couldn’t use my school computer to access the forums during the summer, so I was lucky to miss The 1st Dark Age. Luckily, I’m back now to stay!

Hopefully the forum gets back on track. Maybe the next Era/Age for me to add to my game will be The Diamond Age. Attention, everyone! We should make it our goal to start a new Era of on-topic conversations by May 11th. That way, we can start Year 2 of the GKC forum on the right track.

2 Likes

That’s what he says, but he’s always seen, just not posting.

1 Like

Who would that be?