Gimkit Anniversary Surprise Poll/Question

I mean that I can’t tell you that it will be made and posted on monday(example). And @Haiasi why aren’t you posting?

1 Like

well for one they left 5 min ago

Oh… OK. Your wording was strange, so thanks for explaining.

Yeah, now that you mention it, @Haiasi has been strangely inactive for the last few days. :question: :smile_cat:

BTW, @Foxy, thanks for the layering tip! Bc of that I made it so that the text wasn’t set above the character.

1 Like

Haisai isn’t going to be active on the forums that much anymore.

3 Likes

Don’t know, read his bio it explains why, but he is still on, which is contradicting it.

1 Like

Sad, he was a trustworthy and active helper. One that is not common to have on here.

1 Like

Aww, why? He was so helpful before.

Yet another OG leaves… that’s a shame. I’ll have to include a memorial bio for him, too.

R.I.P all the O.G’s
Not original gansta, Original Gims.

2 Likes

Not all the OGs, @LEPRECON2024! Me, @Blackhole927, @Blizzy, and several others are still here.

I guess right now the forum is a wasteland of off-topic mainly by new users who don’t read the rules or just make topics and never log on again

2 Likes

Yeah, true, ya’ll are still here.
me talking to Gimkit101, If you dont read my message imma be mad like da hulk
Good Lukc On Your Supprise!

1 Like

Ironically, this topic could be argued as heavily off topic :smiley:

3 Likes

It can but we all like the idea so none of us want to flag it

3 Likes

since the mods only really check the flagged topics we really are the ones that define the rules of off-topic

2 Likes

Yeah, in my game I’m classifying this as The 2nd Dark Ages / The Forsaken Era.

I understand what you’re saying, @Blackhole927! Let’s only talk about my game here, everyone! Then it’s on-topic and can’t be flagged. This post is only for me asking for quotes for my game or for people requesting features for my game.

1 Like

Also… the forum is honestly really on topic compared to June/July. I don’t think things are really that bad.

4 Likes

Sorry, @LEPRECON2024, but I’m not checking my blog chat today. I’m taking today to focus on my GKC 1st Anniversary plans. Nice Marvel reference, though!

1 Like

Awww man, i need your honest oppinion about something i did.
Can you just check this once?
Please?

2 Likes

I have a day off from school for a teacher work day, so I’m not supposed to be on my school computer, where I’m signed into Wix. Sorry! I’ll respond tomorrow.

2 Likes

i really gotta start being online more here an short story idea. maybe write about how gimkit started?

2 Likes