Gimkit Anniversary Surprise Poll/Question

OK. If I can’t find an exact date, I’ll need to find months for each.

1 Like

Really? December?

1 Like

Dark ages 1 began on spetember 3rd and it ended at around november 1st.

1 Like

Dang it—I still hadn’t joined then…

1 Like

yeah, itw long ago, i was just a brand new regular and it was, a challenging time to say the least. But teh dark ages 2 started at around Dcember 31st and then it is sort of gone now.

1 Like

jeez 244! posts!..has this been helpfull? not to be a fun killer but we have added a LOT of clutter…maybe we should wrap it up to avoid flags. if yal disagree then continue im fine with that just i have been flagged for this reason before.

I consider the first dark ages to be June and July, and rhe second one is everything after the middle of September.

1 Like

Is “The Dark Ages” actually a thing? What does it mean?

1 Like

no idea at all!

I appreciate you trying to keep the forums free of clutter, @Legobuilder! Luckily, this is on-topic bc we’re all talking about the history of the forums to help me get more info for my game.

1 Like

The Dark Age(s) are the time when the discussions have been the most chaotic and off-topic.

@Foxy, plz check the Padlet chat.

1 Like

Haha! :rofl: I assumed that’s what it was…
It might even be half a dark age right now…

1 Like

We’re currently in The 2nd Dark Ages / The Forsaken Era.

1 Like

Its a bad time of the forum, when issues happen and a bunch of bad things(spareing details)

1 Like

Why do you want to j0in in Dark Ages?

its not really bad right now, this is sort of normal, which is why i don’t think it is a dark ages, you needto have seen one to know when it it one.

yes sadly…most people dont get help…the few times i have helped people they say oh my thanks You are like the only one to even try and not shove useless guides in my face! and many others feel same way…new joiners get flagged and even dragon left forum from negativity! (this was a tlittle bit ago)

its not really a dark ages right now, things are pretty chill around here.

am i allowed to create my quote and bio for the game?

will I be using caternaught or @Penguin101 as my bio thing? I’m more known as caternaught

¯\_(ツ)_/¯