Game Ideas missions help (I need you🫵!)

I am working on a campaign game
It is about a bad guy who then gets sucked into another dimension and becomes a hero
I want 7 missions and ideas, I will take 1 ground level mission, 2 bad guy special multiverse missions, 2 good guy multiverse missions, and 2 final missions that you fight the original group
I will give credit to everyone who makes it in.

Ok I think you should have 7 different levels so you get more building space.

For the ground level you should do a Platform where you have to escape an underground maze without being caught by the guards guarding the end game.

IDK what to have for the multiverse missions but you should add a boss fight to one of the levels.

Tehebest823
IDK what to have for the multiverse missions but you should add a boss fight to one of the levels.

you are definitely right but I would like to say that you could do (for the final missions) some kind of transformation of areas like you have to go back through a snippet of each area.

1 Like

There the real quote this time

For 2 of the bad guy missions, you could have activities like robbing a bank using this guide:

You could also have some other games like escaping the cops or getting out of jail.

For the good guy missions you could have him helping people in a fire, you could have the main character help the cops. etc etc…

For the boss, you could have the final boss be the person who sent him to dimension
the second final mission could be him trying to figure out how to get out of the dimension, eventually making their way into the final boss’ room.

(Wrote this in a hurry so its kinda badly explained)

1 Like