Game ideas for people like me and you!

I need ideas of games and some tutorials for a horror game, if you could help it would be awesome!

Welcome to the forums, @SKULL !

Make sure to check out the forum-beginners and forum-tips tag!

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful! The posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative!

I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @SKULL! Make sure you read the FAQ and TOS.

Maybe look at these guides for insparation:

3 Likes

i can help you on the idea part, how about waking up underground in the sewers, once you get out you are stuck inside a building full of ghost and zombies. now i can split it two ways you can make it a maze that has scary stuff at every turn with the ghost/zombies (do we even have these). or you can make it a escape the monster and it can telport around to give the illusion its following you because senterys canโ€™t move. thats my idea but you could find better ones in the comments above

Hi idk if i can reply to forums becuase Iโ€™m new to using an actual account

Thanks, SKULL

1 Like

Could you make a jumpscare?

Use this for the jump scare creatures :โ„‚-โ„‚'๐•ค ๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ž๐• ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–.....0/10 โ—ป (Wiki for @C-C)

A Bomb Chases You To Play Together F O R E V E R (i not really good at horror game ideas the only horror games i played is Mr Hopp PlayHouse 2 and Bendy And The Ink Machine but let just stay on topic shall we)

1 Like

Good old fashioned propaganda! Happens every time

1 Like