Game Ideas for a Minigame Map

Check out the ideas and Community Made Guides with the ideas tag. There are LOTS of guides that will help you.

4 Likes

be sure to mark a solution @gerk_supreme to reduce clutter if you found a lot of good ideas

2 Likes

welcome to the community @gerk_supreme .You can make a hide and seek map like snowy survival. Remember to mark a solution.

2 Likes

You could make carnival games with a dunk tank, shooting ducks fishing, that game where you knock down the cups!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Thank you guys, so much for helping!
I would like to keep getting ideas from such a generous community.
All of you, really have been a solution to me.
I really like the ideas of:
Deathruns
Baseball
Basketball
Mazes
Merchants
Spaceship Shooter
I really like how the devices and mechanics of the game are going because of the ideas.
I look forward to incorporating these in my map!
(P.S. Has anyone found a blocks tutorial? I really don’t know how to do that sort of thing, and I’m expecting most of these ideas to incorporate blocks, like the baseball/basketball.

1 Like
resources length warning

An intro to blocks | TUTORIAL | Difficulty: 🟩
The journey of block code: a in-depth guide on block code! The introduction
Essence of Block Code: An Introduction to the Interface
[ 📜 ] The Ultimate Guide to Blocks!
Logic Gates in Blocks in Gimkit Creative! (Difficulty 🟧) (And gate, or gate, nor gate, etc.)
Essence of Block Code: An Introduction to Variables and Logic
PSA! 📢 GKC is more than the block menu!
Essence of Block Code: Mathematics and Basics of the Essentials

No, link the one mysz made as well!

2 Likes

Nice @gerk_supreme ! Just be sure to mark a solution if you found an good answer!

2 Likes

Remember to mark a solution if your question is answered. :white_check_mark:

Hmm. Maybe you can make a race map? With obstacles around, and there can be currency around for boosts that can help the player?

i have a link here with ideas (i cant edit long im basic user so it was duplicated upon my request)

tag
hide and seek
heist! (i can extrapolate on that if you like the idea)
dungeon