Dot Art In GKC for Custom Images

I’m pretty sure you’ve all heard of pixel-art in Gimkit Creative but here, I’ll be explaining dot art, which is similar, but at the same time, a different style of art.
[Link removed due to people saying it could be used for inappropriate ways]

1. Log into gimkit and get a text device
  2. Paste what you have into the text box. NOTE: If it doesn’t fit and only shows the top, no worries, just use another text box to show the bottom part.
    1 Reason this might be useful is for custom images in your map!
    EXTRA: You can add some color to your dot art as well!
    Please don’t say anything like nice guide as the :heart: button is sufficient.
Extra Extra

Optional: You can use a writing site like Google Docs to copy it more easily into 2 text boxes.

Credit to @TorontoBulls1 for teaching me how to do this.
I personally think this is a better alternative than pixel art as you can change the color and get a more accurate picture.

Which is Better?
  • Pixel-Art
  • Dot-Art
0 voters

If you show anything inappropriate, I’m not liable.

29 Likes

Another thing that can be used here is ASCII art. You might want to look into that too.

12 Likes

I’ll look into it, I’ve never heard of it before.
Seems Complicated.

5 Likes

Nice Guide.

3 Likes

Did you even read it?

7 Likes

People who say „nice guide” usually don’t read the guide.

5 Likes

Come on trip.

3 Likes

Please don’t call me that.

5 Likes

Sorry but this is your motto: Motto: If you trip, just trop back up. Call me Trip if you’re my friend, call me Trop if you’re annoying. Oreo Space Dunks are too good to be true.

2 Likes

Looks like your not their friend.

1 Like

Oh. I didn’t know.

1 Like

Here is a website that will do it for you also.

4 Likes

How do you paste ASCII into text boxes? It gets jumbled up

1 Like

I think this looks much more detailed than pixel art. Look what I made!

========                                                                             
          ==-:...-====                                                                          
         ==-.......:-====                                                       =======         
         ==:..........:====                                                  =====-:-===        
        ==-.............:====        %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%              ======:.....:===       
        ==-...............:-====*%%%%%#####################%%%%%%  ========-:.........-==       
        ==-...................:==##########%%%%##########%%%+=+#%%+=:::--..............===      
         ==::::::::::.........:=+#########%%%%%##########%%%#====##=:..................-=       
         ==-:::::::::::.....:==*##########%%%%###########%%%%*+=+###+=:.......:--:.....==       
         ===-:::::::::-:..:==+############%%%%%%##%%%##%%#%%%#########=-:...:-:::::::-===       
         ===-::::::::::--===*#########################%####%###########+=-::::::::::--==        
          ==-::::::::--==+*##############################################+=--:::::::-===        
          ==-::::::--==+*##################%%%#******#%%%##################==-:::::-===         
         ===-:::--===+################%%#*=..............-*#%###############*=--::--==          
         ==--:--==+################%%*-..:................:..=#%##############+=-:-==           
          =====++++++++***######%%*:.....:................:.....+############**+=--==           
         #**++++++++++++++++++**+:.......:................:......-***++++++++++++===+#          
        #**+++++++++++++++++**=--=:......::..............:......=+=-+**+++++++++++++**#         
       #**+++++++++++++++++*+-----==.......:::::........:.....-+=----=**+++++++++++++**         
       #**++++++++++++++++*=--------++-.........:......:....-+=--------+*+++++++++++++*#        
      #**+++++++++++++++**=-------::--=+++=-....:.....:..:=+=-----------+*++++++++++++**        
      ***++++++++++++++**---------:.....:-=++=......:..=+=-:...----------+*++++++++++++*#       
     #**++++++++++++++**--------------::..--=+=:..::=+=.....::------------**+++++++++++**       
     #**+++++++++++++**-------:........-------+-=++=-----------------------**++++++++++**       
     #**++++++++++++**------:..-*#####*:.:-------------:.........:---------=*++++++++++**       
     ***+++++++++++**=-----..=%#########*..----------:..*#%%%%%#=..:--------**+++++++++**       
     **++++++++++++*+-----:.=############*.:--------..=%#######%%#..:-------+*+++++++++*#       
     #**++++++++++**------:.+#############:.--------.:############*..-------=**++++++++**       
     #**+++++++++**+======:.=#############:.-------:.=#############:.--------+**+++++++*#       
     #**+++++++++**========..+#####*===##=.:--------..#############..========##*++++++**        
      **++++++++**+=========..-####+=+**:.----------:.-#####====##:.-=======+%#*++++++*#        
      #**+++++++**============.....::...:=+++++++++++:..-*###*#+:..=========#%#*+++++**         
       **+++++++**===================----=*=------------........:==========*%%#*++++**#         
        **+++++*#%*===================----+=-------+------================+%%%#*+++**#          
         #*++++*#%%#==================----+=------+=------===============*%%%##*++**#           
          #**++**%%%%=================----++-----+=------===============#%%%###*+**             
            #****##%%%#==============------+=---+=-------=============+%%%%###***#              
              ***####%%%#============------=+++*=---------==========+%%%%####**#                
%#####%%%%%    #**#####%%%%*+=======---------==-----------=======+*%%%%####**#                  

Pancake cookie!

13 Likes

Hm. I’ve never thought of this. This is good, @StacheIsTaken.
I had no idea art could be used in so many different ways–
In Gimkit.

4 Likes

i Never thought on using periods to make art! I love your dots to device art, Trop!

5 Likes

It’s not a trigger, it’s the icon for devices.

TROP

4 Likes

trop, maybe its a wire repeater? how did you make that anyways?

Edit: I have to be your friend to call you trip so you’ve gotta be trop, right?

3 Likes

Make what? The picture? I used the website linked on the top.

Sure, call me trop, if you’re annoying.

3 Likes

Oh, ok.

Then what am i supposed to call you? your that prodigy thing right? the triptrop?

2 Likes