Dot Art In GKC for Custom Images

I’m pretty sure you’ve all heard of pixel-art in Gimkit Creative but here, I’ll be explaining dot art, which is similar, but at the same time, a different style of art.
[Link removed due to people saying it could be used for inappropriate ways]

1. Log into gimkit and get a text device
  2. Paste what you have into the text box. NOTE: If it doesn’t fit and only shows the top, no worries, just use another text box to show the bottom part.
    1 Reason this might be useful is for custom images in your map!
    EXTRA: You can add some color to your dot art as well!
    Please don’t say anything like nice guide as the :heart: button is sufficient.
Extra Extra

Optional: You can use a writing site like Google Docs to copy it more easily into 2 text boxes.

Credit to @TorontoBulls1 for teaching me how to do this.
I personally think this is a better alternative than pixel art as you can change the color and get a more accurate picture.

Which is Better?
  • Pixel-Art
  • Dot-Art
0 voters

If you show anything inappropriate, I’m not liable.

24 Likes

Another thing that can be used here is ASCII art. You might want to look into that too.

9 Likes

I’ll look into it, I’ve never heard of it before.
Seems Complicated.

3 Likes

Nice Guide.

2 Likes

Did you even read it?

5 Likes

People who say „nice guide” usually don’t read the guide.

4 Likes

Come on trip.

2 Likes

Please don’t call me that.

2 Likes

Sorry but this is your motto: Motto: If you trip, just trop back up. Call me Trip if you’re my friend, call me Trop if you’re annoying. Oreo Space Dunks are too good to be true.

1 Like

Looks like your not their friend.

1 Like

Oh. I didn’t know.

1 Like

Here is a website that will do it for you also.

4 Likes

How do you paste ASCII into text boxes? It gets jumbled up

1 Like

I think this looks much more detailed than pixel art. Look what I made!

========                                                                             
          ==-:...-====                                                                          
         ==-.......:-====                                                       =======         
         ==:..........:====                                                  =====-:-===        
        ==-.............:====        %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%              ======:.....:===       
        ==-...............:-====*%%%%%#####################%%%%%%  ========-:.........-==       
        ==-...................:==##########%%%%##########%%%+=+#%%+=:::--..............===      
         ==::::::::::.........:=+#########%%%%%##########%%%#====##=:..................-=       
         ==-:::::::::::.....:==*##########%%%%###########%%%%*+=+###+=:.......:--:.....==       
         ===-:::::::::-:..:==+############%%%%%%##%%%##%%#%%%#########=-:...:-:::::::-===       
         ===-::::::::::--===*#########################%####%###########+=-::::::::::--==        
          ==-::::::::--==+*##############################################+=--:::::::-===        
          ==-::::::--==+*##################%%%#******#%%%##################==-:::::-===         
         ===-:::--===+################%%#*=..............-*#%###############*=--::--==          
         ==--:--==+################%%*-..:................:..=#%##############+=-:-==           
          =====++++++++***######%%*:.....:................:.....+############**+=--==           
         #**++++++++++++++++++**+:.......:................:......-***++++++++++++===+#          
        #**+++++++++++++++++**=--=:......::..............:......=+=-+**+++++++++++++**#         
       #**+++++++++++++++++*+-----==.......:::::........:.....-+=----=**+++++++++++++**         
       #**++++++++++++++++*=--------++-.........:......:....-+=--------+*+++++++++++++*#        
      #**+++++++++++++++**=-------::--=+++=-....:.....:..:=+=-----------+*++++++++++++**        
      ***++++++++++++++**---------:.....:-=++=......:..=+=-:...----------+*++++++++++++*#       
     #**++++++++++++++**--------------::..--=+=:..::=+=.....::------------**+++++++++++**       
     #**+++++++++++++**-------:........-------+-=++=-----------------------**++++++++++**       
     #**++++++++++++**------:..-*#####*:.:-------------:.........:---------=*++++++++++**       
     ***+++++++++++**=-----..=%#########*..----------:..*#%%%%%#=..:--------**+++++++++**       
     **++++++++++++*+-----:.=############*.:--------..=%#######%%#..:-------+*+++++++++*#       
     #**++++++++++**------:.+#############:.--------.:############*..-------=**++++++++**       
     #**+++++++++**+======:.=#############:.-------:.=#############:.--------+**+++++++*#       
     #**+++++++++**========..+#####*===##=.:--------..#############..========##*++++++**        
      **++++++++**+=========..-####+=+**:.----------:.-#####====##:.-=======+%#*++++++*#        
      #**+++++++**============.....::...:=+++++++++++:..-*###*#+:..=========#%#*+++++**         
       **+++++++**===================----=*=------------........:==========*%%#*++++**#         
        **+++++*#%*===================----+=-------+------================+%%%#*+++**#          
         #*++++*#%%#==================----+=------+=------===============*%%%##*++**#           
          #**++**%%%%=================----++-----+=------===============#%%%###*+**             
            #****##%%%#==============------+=---+=-------=============+%%%%###***#              
              ***####%%%#============------=+++*=---------==========+%%%%####**#                
%#####%%%%%    #**#####%%%%*+=======---------==-----------=======+*%%%%####**#                  

Pancake cookie!

12 Likes

Hm. I’ve never thought of this. This is good, @GimSolver.
I had no idea art could be used in so many different ways–
In Gimkit.

4 Likes

i Never thought on using periods to make art! I love your dots to device art, Trop!

4 Likes

It’s not a trigger, it’s the icon for devices.

TROP

3 Likes

trop, maybe its a wire repeater? how did you make that anyways?

Edit: I have to be your friend to call you trip so you’ve gotta be trop, right?

3 Likes

Make what? The picture? I used the website linked on the top.

Sure, call me trop, if you’re annoying.

2 Likes

Oh, ok.

Then what am i supposed to call you? your that prodigy thing right? the triptrop?

2 Likes