Do longer wires transmit slower? [RESOLVED]

What even happened

I got flagged, and stuff.

I donā€™t think that should ever make a difference/be possible to test because of AUO. (replying to topic)

oh wow i cannot unsee that the birthday cake looks like a party hat

I guess itā€™s a birthday giftā€¦?

Thanks for the birthday gift, whoever you areā€¦ (i dont want any more birthday gifts)

not as bad as coal for christmas, right?

1 Like

Think Iā€™ve been flagged 4 times before I reached regular. One for telling Kyro what their background was from(A certain video game that some people like to hate on. Not saying it was Kyro btw.) one for asking if the forum has typing autocorrect, and the others were flags from the plagiarism incident.

i have seen the autocorrect one, none of the others. also, do you get a notification if you get flagged

Only if the flag deletes your posts.

Iā€™ve had notifications that told me to edit my post if I want it to show up again.

ok. then as far as i know, i have never been flagged

ā€œYou canā€™t top triggersā€ got flagged and unlisted which is why you can no longer find it. Basically, someone cost me 7 likes :skull:

How to check all flags ever received?

I know once I got flagged for nolting someone

what? that is perfectly fine. unless reckoner saw it

The autocorrect one makes the least sense. Like, the plagiarism explanations were for vengeance, people like to hate on the video game I mentioned, but thereā€™s nothing provoking about the autocorrect one.

yup. i even answered your question. it was on my being creative psa that got locked

Maybe that person got upset/embarrassed that you ā€œcorrectedā€ them. Only thing I can think of but thatā€™s a terrible thing to flag someone for lol. The whole point of the forum is for learning.

1 Like

What makes it even worse is that the mods or system bot also thought it was offensive (no offense to the mods).

1 Like