Dark elf mage class ability

No i mean i’ve tried with low ones too…so maybe i glitched out?ill clear cache and try again.

how about a ability that when you activate it it gives you a random item that can help you

ehh its pretty off-theme also wassup bro

maybe something called like sacrifice were you get a evil eye for a short amount of time and when you kill someone you get a buff that can either be health speed or strength related

again thats drain, but maybe damage and then a major speed boost and slow down opponents

Im making a screen shot of what can do…

how about a life drain ability (if possible)

Possible- repeater every like 10-30 secs activate health granter -12, etc.

1 Like

And the same amount of health will be added to other player using attack

i made a guide on this lemme get it its in multiplayer effecting abilities i think

Four words.
Pseudo Health.

something like this but different attacks based on team. like speed boost makes trail (there are guides for this) that is black for dark elves and quantum portal machine gun and or evil eye.

And for light elves they have slingshot, wand, or zapper, and a more light trail. And health add to heal teammates. (medic ability)

What does that mean?

Fake health using Item-Properties as the real health and knocks out a player when that item has run out.

its the first one you see on here and yes @Haiasi is right to make a life drain ability you would have to make something similar to an hp burn system with pseudo health but with or without levels

Forgot to add but you’d also use a repeater that takes away the item.

who has best solution? my rough draft guide or Haiasi @satorugojo1 ?

they are both great ideas, i will use your tag → slowdown ability and @Haiasi 's pseudo health for constant health burn for the first ability. I’ll probably make another health drain ability for dark elf. for light elf, heal and then speed boost (focus on heal) and for weapon radiant slingshot that turns off health regen

thanks for all the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.