Creative Update

wow thats alot…

thats why i said that.

I usually don’t state things that I don’t have a definitive answer for, but I’ll make an exception here. Gamenights aren’t coming to the forums. There’s like 800 reasons why not to do them here.

1 Like

agreed plus it would lead to to much off-topic post and it would not show the rules as how they need to be.

ohh well. can u ask him to put it on the gimkit website itself :smiley:

That’s also not something that’s going to happen. Remember, gimkit is a bussiness, and they sell an educational product. Adding gamenights to the site decreases the want for schools to buy their product, since it adds negatives to the site. Gamenights are staying in the discord, where they’re far enough away from the actual product, gimkit.com, to be a reasonable idea.

4 Likes

not much more to say than that.

well it was worth trying (prob never gonna get dis) and how late are the game nights?

So, for any forumers looking to attend gamenights, the discord is the place to go. If you don’t have a device that can use discord, or your parents won’t allow you to, there’s not really much that can be done.

Gamenights usually take place around 7pm EST, and they’re usually announced ahead of time.

1 Like

My parents and my device both won’t let me. :rofl: I guess there’s nothing I can do, though. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

wdym your device wont let you?

My school device has Discord blocked. It’s so heavily restricted that I’m surprised it lets me on here. :rofl:

1 Like

You have no other devices you can use?

can i invite u to a doc so that u can tell me the code and the time there will be a GN?

No. I don’t know when the next gamenight is, the only reliable way to know is to be in the discord, and I just don’t have the time to post in codes and whatnot. It’s also a lot more fun in general to be in the discord where you can hear whoever’s hosting the gamenight talk about the map being played and whatnot.

1 Like

sigh ok

is it not possible to just idk make a padlet where you post the game code , or like send an update on the wix?

But you can just put the spawn platform up higher in the sky and call that the “ground” right?

2 Likes

Yeah, but it wouldn’t work as well. :thinking: :rofl:

….doesnt that count as advertisement? :confused: if not, mb