Creative Update

Hey everybody!

It’s been a little bit since the last update to Gimkit Creative. We’ve been busy at work on Creative Platforming, as well as our new mining game mode.

I’m happy to share that Creative Platforming will release on March 19th! A reminder that building platformer maps will initially be exclusive to Season Ticket holders, but will release to everybody later this year!

Beyond that, we continue to work on the mining game mode! This mining game mode will bring over a good share of things not currently possible in Gimkit Creative, and we’ll start to bring those over to Creative after the mode releases!

So stay tuned for those updates, and keep up the building!

93 Likes

yay thanks first post hehe
huh I expected more posts 4 isn’t that much for an update topic

9 Likes

W update! Don’t worry josh! We will wait!

10 Likes

Thank you for the updates. And keep up the great work!

9 Likes

Thanks so much! I love the transparency like this about release dates and such. Keep up the good work!

8 Likes

Great update Josh! Out of all the updates so far, this was my favorite :smiley:

8 Likes

We are so close. :smiley: Only a couple days left.

6 Likes

I can’t imagine what mining would look like… :confused:

7 Likes

Well, you will soon.

4 Likes

Cant wait for the mining game mode!! keep up the great work!!

7 Likes

Gimkit is really good at making new game modes, Like Don’t Look Down.

6 Likes

Yay!! Is March 19 the time that it’s coming out for season ticket holders, or when it’s coming out for everybody?

7 Likes

season ticket I think it would take more than a week to test the beta

6 Likes

Thank you so much josh!

3 Likes

Thanks Josh! :grin: Preformatted text Preformatted text

6 Likes

Bold text Bold text

5 Likes

PLATFORMING COMES OUT ON MY B DAY :star_struck: :star_struck:

15 Likes

WOO! New update coming soon.

5 Likes

Woohoo! I just convinced my m0m to buy the season ticket! Don’t look down, here i come!

12 Likes

It’ll be so good. Thanks. (Not season ticket holder ;_; but will access ASAP) nice update. gkc is amazing, kinda my whole life bc I don’t have a life. So this is important to me, thanks again Josh. :slight_smile:

11 Likes