Creative Update

I think that is…

I’m assuming you just flagged it, @Morepeko8 - thanks a lot. :roll_eyes: That wasn’t off-topic b/c my blog is for the community, so I was just trying to figure out what the community thought. I guess I’m just going to do whatever now with no regard for the community’s opinions. :rofl:

Good job staying on-topic, though! :rofl:

That’s not how being on topic works…

4 Likes

Good point. As I said, though

Nope! @Gimkit101 i dont flag usally, unless someone swears! :slight_smile: (so I didn’t flag it)

How so?

And if they never knew…

I don’t know, it just wouldn’t seem as clean. Like if you were to mine all the way down to the floor, you’d see a gap beneath the ground and the rock. :rofl:

Then use a camera view to hide that layer and use more terrain.

What’s not so “clean?”

do you mean April 19?

Good point! I just think it would be better as a mining GKC mode. LOL :rofl:

I need a fix where I can HEAR the music tracks in creative maps. I haven’t been able to for a while.

well you can’t, but when you start the game you can

Quick quest ion when will it release for non season ticket holders?

Quest ion it’s an ion you used on a quest.

1 Like

We don’t have an exact release date but probably around June or July because the season ticket ends then.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 10.14.44 AM

2 Likes

ugh. so i’ll have to wait until august for school to start. ima be a senior i probably won’t even care by then.

Well maybe… we don’t know for sure

2 Likes

When will the mining game mode be up and running josh?

dont ping josh

In fact, there’s a rule on the Gimkit Discord that if you ping a member of the staff, you get banned. Perhaps they’ll start doing this rule here as well.

9 Likes

wednesday aka tomorrow

2 Likes