Creative Update

@Blackhole927, I’m begging you - please tell me. I want to know what the new update will be so badly! :rofl:

It’s not an update- and also, no spoilers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Then how is it an update post? Please!!!

sooo excited the platforming will be so cool

1 Like

JUST STOP PRESSING HIM!!! If he doesn’t want to tell, stop it! IT’S LITERALLY A FREE COUNTRY!

10 Likes

Amen to that

5 Likes

That’s not pressing, @Blizzy! :rofl: I was just trying to see if he would divulge information if I said please. It didn’t work. Did they say anything in Discord that he may have seen? Can someone check?

But you kept asking which gets very annoying

2 Likes

Obviously I’m not gonna be telling. As for the discord, nothings been posted there other than similar teasers :slight_smile:

And I won’t be telling, you all will find out soon-ish.
Also, this was supposed to be a singe teaser or two, not a whole 10 post off topic segment. My bad.

7 Likes

what are you not telling us about?

1 Like

So srry But its not like the world will end sheesh.

Guys the Creative update now has 500! Replies thats huge :0

@Jeffo you NEED to close this down!

1 Like

its anoying that people using this as a chat i get its a update everybody’s excited but this is not a chat jeffo shut down one of the updates because of to much off topicness and everybody warning people to not be off topic ik it sounds like im being a hypocritical but it like kinda needs to stop
talk about the update idc just no being off topic

1. Please don’t ping Jeffo
  2. Everyone, please just stop telling people to stop replying, because that’s just going to cause more replies.
  3. And yes I know I’m replying right now
  4. Just stop.
10 Likes

For people with season tickets, I think creative platforming is coming early for them, so it might lag for them.

No, it will be the opposite. Because there will be less servers, it can support more.

2 Likes

I am so excited for the platforming. It probably has Don’t Look Down’s physics.
I can’t wait.
But, there’s no spoilers :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Josh has been teasing a bunch of stuff lol

2 Likes

Some one needs to make super Mario bros. When this comes out

1 Like