Creative Update

@Blackhole927, can you paste in some screenshots of how he’s been teasing stuff, please? I can’t access Discord. :pleading_face: :smile_cat:

FYI I’m not trying to pester you or make Blizzy post another rant, I’m just desperate. :star_struck:

Well I can’t either. I’m in biology class right now. It’s really just been stuff you’ve seen posted by Hikoko (I think that’s the name?) so far.

On an unrelated note about something else though…
friday.

5 Likes

That what I’m doing I already figured out how to do it.

OK. So are you saying that there’s going to be another update on Friday? Will it be for Top-Down or Platforming GKC?

I’m also in Biology class. LOL

No, not a new update. I’m just saying friday is a very cool day on which cool stuff usually happens. (subtle hinting towards the thing me and others have been up to’s announcement date)

3 Likes

Oh, so it’s not a GKC update but rather an announcement for some surprise you’re planning. Am I right?

Sounds like it’s pretty right to me!

1 Like
Black hole read this

Is it your top secret progect?

1 Like

Thanks Josh for the update.
I can’t wait for the mining game mode and the Creative Platforming

2 Likes

Nope, all my GKC work has been on hold because I’ve been so bogged down with schoolwork. Trust me though, you all are going to like this much more than any of my gimkit creative work.

Also, I want to clarify I’m not the only one working on this and making it possible.

6 Likes

OK - one last ? - so is it something made by a GKC user or by the actual mods? Is it the mining game? :pick:

There will be a mining game I think, but probably just new game mode, new blocks, and new props.

2 Likes

OK. Does anyone know when the mining game will be released?

1 Like

did you read the post? I think it says.

I can keep going anyone has more questions, you could think of this as a Q&A lol. The discord got a Q&A about the project last night so I think it’s fair you all get one too.

I’m not gonna respond to the first part of the question, but it isn’t the mining game.

1 Like
Read this

Can you send me the link to the discord

will there be new devices?

Nope, I don’t have it on me right now, sorry.

I should probably clarify- this isn’t an update, it’s more of an event!

1 Like

Anyways the mining game mode should be possible without the mining device

1 Like

Oh, ok. thank you. But just to clarify, no update, just a game event.

1 Like