i think in may.

1 Like

OMG!!! It ends 1 day before I release my surprises. What a coincidence. :rofl:

2 Likes

it would be more of a surprise if you weren’t constantly advertising it

5 Likes

Thanks!

funny thing is he thought that was wolf. wolf cleared it up… soooooo. lol

@Foxy, sorry if that seemed like advertising, but I wasn’t trying to do it. I was just pointing out a funny turn of events. :rofl:

hello everyone im back what happened when i was gone

A lot. LOL :rofl: We got off-topic a lot (I’ll admit that was largely due to me), got back on-topic, and tried to brainstorm what may be in the new game. [1]

1. Plus I got a new pfp! ↩︎

you didn’t miss much, just lots of forum drama, people quitting, people being hypocrites, ban speedrunners, that’s pretty much it

5 Likes

oh and also will the mining stuff also be season-ticket-holders-only?

1 Like

nope, quite the opposite actually. when the gamemode does release, it will be free for all.

1 Like

Wait, @eiqcrmeliutgwhc, who quit? :thinking:

1 Like

Magenta, hat, haiasi, navy, karl
And more

3 Likes

Wait, what?!?! They all quit?

I think so but you probably don’t know any of them
And you didn’t need to ping eiqcrmeliutgwhc because they already got a notification because you replied to them

3 Likes

Did anyone read this? if you hadn’t I think you should.

Oops. I know about all of them and I’ve spoken to a few of them. It’s sad that so many people are leaving… :sob:

1 Like

Like I said earlier, telling people that over and over again hasn’t done anything.

6 Likes

Aaaa I’m dying so badly just to leak stuff- josh please respond to my ping soon lol

Anyway, I’ll say this much: Another update post might be coming out soon, so please try and not turn that into chatroom lol

8 Likes