Creative Update

Ooh, that’s exciting! Wait… you remember the sky from DLD? What other backgrounds do u think they might add?

1 Like

These forums are not for speculation. Please keep that on the nolt.

3 Likes

Lets go! Platformer mode is going to be epic!

1 Like

Yeah am thinking just one color like grey or something but it would be cool if the background grew darker the deeper you go down…

OK. Earlier, @Blackhole927 said that they posted something new on the Discord that hints at the new game. Can someone post a picture here of what they said (I can’t go on Discord)?

1 Like

I wonder when this is going to beeping end.

I don’t feel like reading through all of the comments due to time, therefore sorry if this is a repeat, but when this Season Ticket ends and our map slots are reduced to 3 does that mean we could still edit them in Season 4 even though we don’t have the ticket because it could be reduced to 3?

6 Likes

If ya’'ls didn’t know I’m lomov0

Im kinda excited ngl.

6 Likes

Wait does this mean that we’ll get a pickax or drills?!

1 Like

It is possible. But we don’t know.

I don’t know if you are asking this but:

1. You get the season ticket :D‎
  2. You make like 14 maps
  3. Season ends and you have three slots now
    This lets you edit your three most recently created maps and all of the others are locked until you get the season ticket again

Also welcome to the forums, @Iamthebest!

Also, @Captain-Gim, you’re in my game now lol

Sort Of

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the me in your game. Close enough credits. Didn’t you ask to be in WON once? I could be wrong. Gotta go though. If yes then I’ll do something that pings you. What I meant was when our maps are reduced to 3 does that mean we can still edit the Don’t Look Down ones without the Season Ticket or… or…

2 Likes

once season 4 starts it will probably be out to everyone already

6 Likes

Oh um hmm…
It is possible but I don’t know. It could go either way.
But yeah @Foxy is probally right on this one

Also I did ask to be in the WON and your welcome!

Took me a while to find that lol :grin:

2 Likes

Oh wait… I just thought about something… :upside_down_face: Josh might add the sound/noise maker thing in the new update. (Isn’t he like going through the list of devices we voted for? I think…) I hope he adds it in the next update! :pray:

3 Likes

i agree… probably gonna rick roll people…

(bottom text here)

1 Like

The sound/noise maker would not allow custom, as someone could upload in appropriate easily, so I don’t think that is likely unless there is a set.

no like not the real song…

This is probably what it is going to be. And a rickroll clip likely won’t be on it.