Creative Update

So I’ve chatted with people and they are annoyed that you have been advertising and making a huge deal of your project and just posting off-topic. your game is not as on-topic as you think it is due to the chats and arguments that it makes due to unhappy users. In my opinion your game is about the community so you should accept more help and let others do parts they can do better than you and let it be a true community game.

3 Likes

So very off topic butttt is anyone else tired, school was crazy. (sorry for being so very greatly off topic please dont flame me lol)

1 Like

I can confirm I’m personally fed up with it at this point.

3 Likes

I am trying to make it about the community, @Foxy, but I can’t let too many people into my game b/c I have very little free time lately, so I’m just doing it in like 2-3 minute snippets. Sorry if I’m getting off-topic by trying to hype it up - I’m not trying to be. :sob:

Quote from me on another site:

I’m starting to get fed up with the community, so I’m trying to avoid quitting now. I hope I don’t end up leaving, though - I really like this forum and pretty much everyone.

Can all of us stop arguing, it’s getting nobody nowhere. Let people do what they wanna do :star:

3 Likes

Can we please get back on-topic? Things have gotten too far off-topic (I’ll admit that was partially my fault - sorry :sob:) - if things don’t get back on-topic soon, @Jeffo will have to close it soon. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Anyway… cool update! I’m excited to see what new features are in the new gamemode.

2 Likes

What devices do you think will be in it? It seems most will be in it, but not the Tagger, or the Flag.

1 Like

maybe a building zone?

I’m not entirely sure but I have a good idea that it will be similar to DLD. Maybe instead you go down instead of up?

What do you mean?

he means like dont look down, but instead of going up you mine down with some more features probably.

1 Like

This is going to be THE BEST!!!

2 Likes

Maybe… since it’s a mining game… you might have to progressively make your way down a cave instead of up obstacles. I think…

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably going to be it. Do you think there’ll be a new pickax and/or drill that’ll let you drill or blast through walls? They may due that - they’ve been hinting for a while that the new game may introduce some new devices/mechanics.

1 Like

Yeah that would be nice! Maybe something you can hold in your inventory or maybe even some sort of blast that will explode walls!

Ooh! Do you think they’ll add mines you can place to blow holes in walls?

1 Like

Ohh that would be amazing!

Yeah!!! :bangbang: What new terrains do u think they’ll add?

2 Likes

Probably all of the terrains in the block party gim and maybe a terrain at the bottom of the map blocking people off similar to bedrock in minecraft