Creative Update

I want to be able to make wikis. Also, how am I off-topic?

You are talking about something that is not gimkit. Please stop. I’m not going to answer right now. I have to go

3 Likes

IT’s about the forum, though - that’s allowed. Next thing I know, I"ll be flagged for just asking that honest question - what has the forum come to? :weary:

… Please stop being rude. It’s not about GIMKIT, it’s about trust levels. Just stop replying anyway…

3 Likes

@Blizzy, please tell me how I’m being rude. :innocent: I don’t think I am… I’m just curious and I have no other way to ask, so how do u think I feel when I’m being [virtually] yelled at for just asking a simple innocent question? :thinking: Tell me how you think I’m being rude and I’ll try to avoid doing it again. :smile_cat:

will I be able to publish a platformer map when it releases?

Do you have a Season Ticket, @_Lightning?

just imagine snowbrawl put in a platformer

yea

(I need 20 characters ujuygvbhfvbhjgbhgvbha)

Then you will be able to. To fill the 20-character limit, just do the thing below but without the space before hidden. try it
< hidden text>

1 Like

Since when is talking about the forums allowed?

2 Likes

ok

Hmmm… When you are the center of an argument, then you should admit you did wrong (even if you aren’t 100% sure why) and leave.

it worked :open_mouth:

to those that are off topic… again

(Are you talking on topic?) What are you most excited about in this new update?

Having full-blown conversations about it aren’t allowed, but you can’t exactly get into trouble for just asking a quick question about a feature in the forum.

Wise words, @Tropic-Too-Cool. :smile_cat:

Well I think people are getting a bit fed up and so they’re snapping a bit easier now.

4 Likes

I get what you mean, @Blackhole927. :smile_cat: You don’t see me snapping, though, do you? :wink: JK - I know I’m a little irritable today - I’m really sorry. :sob:

Words I'll take to heart if something like this happens again and people snap at me: