Creative Update

awesome wings of fire is the best

2 Likes

ok nevermind then… if i did do something wrong, sorry…

1 Like

It would be cool if he added beats and notes that you could combine together to make a song!

that’s what i’m saying…

2 Likes

I just wanted to let anyone who chatted on here today that this is just a update and that this is not a personal chatting area…I am not trying to rude I am just trying to keep everyone from getting banned, flagged, or suspended. Unless you have something important to say or have a question about what Josh said there should be no need to post anything Not Trying/Purposly being rude, just being a helpful friend to you and giving you a waring before Josh closes this or ya’ll get banned…
@Jeffo I think in any future updats you should shut down the comments

Kindest Regards,
@Claire_B

6 Likes

Don’t ping josh please but I understand.

1 Like

@Jeffo Do you know what month the platforming will be released on for everyone ?

Oh, I never hinted at a new game lol, just something cool that is coming up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’ll probably be when the season ticket ends, that seems like the most logical time, I can’t explain it because I suck at explaining things but yeah, probably the end of the season ticket which is…
checks expiration date
This was a good question, but next time, please try avoiding pinging Jeffo or josh! :grin:

8 Likes

Sorry to be off topic, but I just wanna point out I just came back to this with 208 notifications :skull:

3 Likes

First time?

1 Like

Nope. Second. I think it started the chat stuff at 2:00 pm or something.

But 208 is crazy in the span of 7 hours.

Lets break that down.

That’s about 29 and 5 over seven replies, i’ll just round, to 30, every hour.

Do the math, an hour has 60 minutes. So that means, every 2 minutes, someone will reply on average.

(if you wanna confirm my math you can)

1 Like

I got 306 after just replying this:

2 Likes

For me, this.

154th post.

Anyways I’ma get off now, hopefully no more chatting here.

2 Likes

I have very great feelings about this :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @CorinyxGK remember to read:https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq to stay civilized

3 Likes

Welcome to forums @CorinyxGK !

Right now I’m willing to spend $ 50 on season ticket!!!
:star_struck:

isnt it like 5 bucks tho

1 Like

50… when did season tickets become a scam… isn’t it 5?