Chess? IN GIMKIT?!

This idea was from @Txme_Lxss. I was asking for really hard game ideas and I liked chess. Do you guys have ideas for chess?

3 Likes

Partially Functioning Chess (1 Player and 2 Player)

6 Likes
4 Likes

Like normal chess?
If not then do Chess 3 >:)

cool metallic pieces!!

Yes. I’m making a TUG guide on board games…
I’ll add a section about chess making.
:+1:

1 Like

That is several guides to choose from!

1 Like

The board could be made of walls, so the players cant move around. Put teleporters to let them move.

4 Likes

you would need many players if you were going to make each player a peice (which I think is what your implying.)
anyways welcome to he wonderful forums! be sure to read the TOS and FAQ and you will get a shiny badge!
COOL GUIDE:

1 Like

i love chess and gimkit so this will be a fun i dea

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @gimkitvirus! Remember to follow the guidelines and read it. You even get a badge! Also, this is not a place for chatting. If you want to do that, click this link :

1 Like

Maybe have a couple sentries as peices? You might be able to replace players with sentries, make it 1 player.

1 Like

Yeah I could. I was also thinking of doing something funny where every piece is you and you need to move yourself

1 Like

so you’ve already been given solutions, I don’t understand why continue this topic?

1 Like

I like to see if there are any other people that have ideas before I close the topic.

1 Like