I mean just a question mark

1 Like

Without words after it

1 Like

?

1 Like

Hey why can you do it??

1 Like

yeah, i never really played it, but i did play find the little guys which was inspired by find the chomiks, after playing that, i got inspiration to make my own badge hunt game. there were no resources for badge hunt games yet because the trend wasnā€™t popular at the time, so my friends and i had to basically make everything, it got over 200k visits but its dead now

1 Like

i like creating in roblox studio more than gimkit creative because its easier to use, less limited, and 3d which is why i donā€™t have much insight here since i donā€™t usually make gimkit creative projects, but still, i donā€™t find motivation to finish creating most of my games

1 Like

kyro lore

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Birthday? How do you know?

You two type at the same time. Reply at the same time.

1 Like

Hello?

1 Like

hi

Hello!! How are you?

you could find it on my profile, my user is SilkyTerrierDoggo, display name is Isaac and i look like sunny from omori. if you scroll down to groups, then there will be one called find the robloxians, thereā€™s a game listed under there called ā€œfuni bloxian gameā€ (it used to be called find the bloxians), my friend tru owns the group but i made the majority of the game, so in the credits it lists triboluminescence (me in 2021) as the owner of the game

Thatā€™s because of the character limit. Put letters in <> to turn them invisible.

happy birthday @mysz!

1 Like

Calculator was about 18h after release, tic-tac-toe was day 2, graphing calculator took about 3 weeks, programming language took another 3 weeks.

1 Like

I like limits, they make for a nice challenge

2 Likes

solve clay-institute then :}

2 Likes

Oh godā€¦
Yeah I think Iā€™ll go back to my much simpler project lol

1 Like