Character and perk Ideas for my game

I need character ideas for Survivors and Killers in my game that is based off DBD (if ya wanna know a Roblox version of DBD: it’s called Daybreak) because I wanna make sure any game that I make is jam-packed with lore that you could access if you wanted to if ur a “Lore Enthusiast”
(A lil Daybreak reference)

1 Like

Maybe have the make apocalypse type?

daybreak? Sorry I’ve never heard of it

How about to make the map the k**lers have a certain perk.

1 Like

yeah maybe make it so that they get extra speed every time they k**l someone

1 Like

gtg now I’m working on a post about Gim Rarities

I’m thinking of each of the Killers having their own unique perk or ability, while each Survivor has their own unique perk or ability and different maps the players can choose from

How in the world is Kill3r not allowed but Killers is?

1 Like

no idea forums is acting up

dead by daylight?

is that what the acronym stands for? (just wondering)

Yep! Dead By Daylight!

(A better example of the Roblox version is flee the facility- more people know that game then daybreak)

But some ideas, maybe survivors can be 2 types of buffs: team, and self. One can be that survivors go faster, if its a team, everyone goes 25% faster, but it’s self, 50% faster. Or you can do like faster machine fixing thingys faster.

Killers can be like, extra speed, more damage, or bear traps

you could add a timer scene there is a time limit to escape also add knockable props to simulate the boards that you can pull down to gain some time to run from the monster

1 Like

yeah add the generator check by using a overlay and adding a litter bar made out of barriers to show the skill check

You could also add cutscenes

my guide you could do cinematic just combine the 2 guides together kind of

something like this
and make it move and add a text saying nice job if the pass the check and if the don’t pass make it reveal there location for 5 seconds

1 Like

That’s the most difficult part

so much animating

it should just be you use gadgets to try hitting a moving target thats animated, just give the seeker guy lots of hp so people can’t damage him

maybe I’ll make a zone by the gens to make a pop-up occur every so often for about a second that survivors hafta press for the checks

1 Like

I am going to bump this because I need character ideas with stats and perks for each character

I’ll make 5 Survivors and 5 Killers for when I first release it and then update it accordingly
(They are going to be based off the Survivors and Killers from Daybreak)

(I might update it similar to how Daybreak updates: CHAPTERS!!! :smile: )

i’m going offline for the night, so I hope this explodes with ideas when I come back

Goodnight, I’ll see y’all in the morning!!! :smile:

If you really want an idea…

You should make it like dbd.

Best idea ever.