Can someone help with blade ball

I need help making blade ball ball

is a blade ball ball a ball with blade blades
like a spiky ball

No it is the ball form blade ball game

oh sorry I donā€™t play roblox

Okt hat is fine i am just stumped on how to make it

maybe use a ball mechanic and a pickaxe?

1 Like

I did that but it needs to after getting hit track a place like heat seeking

ooh good ideaā€¦
a game where you use pickaxes to roll ā€œoreā€ around?
Maybe use to move a mobile shield as ball?
pickaxes+blastballs has a lot of potential.

1 Like

Before making a topic, try specifying what youā€™re trying to make. Not everyone has played Blade Ball before. For anyone wondering, Blade Ball is an experience on Roblox where you have a sword and you need to hit a ball that is coming towards you. You need to have good timing or youā€¦ reset was that an undertale reference

If you want to try it out, click the link:

3 Likes

What do you mean mobile sheild and i already have the pickaxe and blastball idea i need to make ball track player like heatseeker

currently, i donā€™t think there is anything that acts like an entity and tracks the player.

1 Like

Ok thats good to know i will wait till it is more possible then it is now and easier

1 Like

Great, if anything here helped, mark a solution!

there is a possible system but it will take more help from other forum users, iā€™m not that smartā€¦but it should be possible, but take a lot of hard workā€¦
do you want me to continue?

This would probably give even the best gimkitters a hard time to make. You would need a HUGE coordinate system(which is pretty hard for most gimkitters) and you need a way to block and figure out how to make it track the right timing. As of know, I donā€™t think this is possible.

1.yourā€™e bio invite link expiredā€¦
2.Well then its overdue we make itā€¦so lets either make it or crash our gimkit serverā€¦whichever happens firstšŸ˜ƒ

What if we have a ball, and a bunch of ball capture zones and lasers. The lasers run across the screen, so we increment a counter and decrement a counter to update a property called ā€˜ballzoneā€™. Next, we have ball capture zones lined up so that they fit in between the lasers. When a ball a zone, we set a property to where it is. Next, when the player hits is (via a game overlay button), we check to see if the property of the counter is equal to the property of the ball capture zone. If it is, then we make a prop appear behind the zone, and the ball bounces off and goes to the other side and we repeat the process. Finally, when the ball leaves the capture zone, set the property to zero. And if it enters a zone that is placed behind all of the zones, then it has gone to far and you lose.
Pretty simple!

1 Like

There are ways to make blade ball but none of the possible solutions are to a quality that are worth making and would not be enjoyable to play.

Unfortunately, there is little point to making blade ball until further updates allow it to become easier and better to make :cry:

I made the coordinate system now what do i do for the tracking ball

thats a verry good idea (if you could find a way to make the soccer ball eleminet player then it would work)