Can someone help with blade ball

Umm…maybe wait for now until new update…it might help

1 Like

No i can figure out the stuff i just have coordinate system so i can make ball track player so that is why i dont want to wait

2 Likes

but there’s a rumor today or tomorrow, a player tracking device will come out…it might or might not help.
thats why im waiting at least… then i will see if the device can help me help you. because it will be very very very difficult for me to explain…but if the new devices work a certain way it should be easy.

1 Like

Oh if that is so then it would make the game so much easier to make but why would they update on a weekend

1 Like

idk…i just hearing a lot of people saying they know its coming out today or tomorrow for gimkit birthday…(But the anniversary passed a month or two ago soooo…confused why add special 2d stuff for 2d aniversary and 1d birthday…) and why did they put sepecial gims for holiday breaks like christmas if most cant be online as its holidays…

my awnser: :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Ya i guess it is random but they dont know that people dont have school prob

2 Likes

well, its a holiday with sepcial updates and gims for the holiday…and its a school learning platform/website so…

1 Like

Maybe We can shrink the ball size and make the ball run toward you and then use a blaster to hit the ball back and if they miss the ball it will eliminate them or spawn a laser behind them
; I’m just thinking of ideas, so it is bad or not a good choice,then I will think of more.
And could help how grind gimbucks in game.
Ty
Someone told me Tag dom

2 Likes

Ya but i need to figure out how to make it track you and then once you hi it it goes to a different person at random

1 Like

I think it is this?
It would take a lot of memory, but you need a zone at every coordinate you want to track, all with a player enters → transmit on. Add a property called PlayerLocation, and make it text. Make sure it’s scope is player. Now add a trigger on every zone

1 Like

Ok then what for the ball to track

1 Like

you have to track a player and I’m going afk soon

1 Like

How do i do that though i have a coordinate system

1 Like

Here are the steps

1 Like

I don’t think a heatseeker ball is possible, but hey, we somehow figured out how to save things from other games.

1 Like

Maybe you could blast the ball to someone instead of making go to some random like in real bladeball, the ball can go to the closest person there , so they push the ball to the person to get them out
I think?

1 Like

Bladeball is pretty hard to copy ,but we could try to do it
And we might have to wait for better updates from mods
Up to you Cgames

1 Like

I will wait for better devices so until then it might be nearly impossible

1 Like

We do also need to figure out the spawning randomization and possibly modes.

1 Like

I can already do random spawn and i am not goingto do modes

1 Like