Can someone design a mineshaft entrance

This? The Ultimate Minecraft Village Guide - And Everything Related edit:wait nvm, its how to make an Minecraft village

yea no not that one either

Im stating to give up >:/

yea no not that one either

Ok im sorry, but i give up…>:/

If you have enough patience, I bet that the mining game mode might have one then bring it to creative but that might be months…
Or, just try this?

Mining testing is probably today, so they might find cool ideas to use props, so maybe look at that first.
or
just add some color to the rocks if you want them to be :star2: SPECIAL :star2:
Like if there’s diamonds, make it blue, look at this for that.

4 Likes

yea but there’s gonna be like 6 other mineshafts cuz each one for each ore

ohhh yes those are some great ideas thanks @StacheIsTaken !!!

can u take some pictures cuz I wont be on all day

1 Like

honestly those look so cool

1 Like

I will take a whole screen recording. And probably put it on the docs.

Also, you could just start from the top, and go down? Idk how mineshafts work.

isn’t it today tho?

Do you still need a mineshaft entrance for Platforming in creative, or is this resolved?

(I can help)

1 Like

show me what u got :wink:

Alrighty give me 20-30 minutes tops :3:P

1 Like

Before I get WAY too obsessed with this, give me feedback on what I have so far. What you dislike and like, what you may not understand and what you do, most importantly what you are looking for~

Beginning

ok first off i need a entrance so i pres a button and it brings me to the mining spot
so it has to only be a entrance cuz ima have a couple of them

1 Like

So like a button that will teleport you into the mineshaft, but you can sorta peer into the mineshaft a little bit but can’t go in until you press the button?

yea so it will be like a thumbnail in a game

I hope this is somewhat close to the idea. In the picture below its pretty much the same, only 3-4 new things I added a sign that says, “No trespassing, stay out!!”, there is a barrier that has player collision and is enabled on game start (I would recommend making it COMPLETLY transparent with no outline), the button is NOT visible to players and is labeled, “Venture into the Mine~”, lastly there is a wire the connection is: Button pressed ----> Disable Barrier

Mineshaft version 2