All Things Pseudo Health (Don't reply)

Is this still unresolved?

1 Like

sorta.

2 Likes

Okay, so in your trigger’s blocks, (the trigger that has blocks that damages you in pseudo-health) put this in the blockcode:

if Get Property "pseudo-health" = 0
Set Property "pseudo-health"
Value | 200

Every time the Repeater Triggers the Trigger, (to damage the player in pseudo-health) it’ll constantly check if the Pseudo-Health reaches 0, therefore resetting it to 200.

1 Like

The only way to get knocked out is another player, which isn’t an option, and a sentry. You could try using a barrier that continuously activates and deactivates, letting the sentry shoot only a few times. If you’re doing that, then you’ll also have to cover the sentry up and change nearly everything you have.

This is a tougher question, for once.

2 Likes

Could you show me the code in-game? I think I messed something up. It didn’t work.

2 Likes

Haiasi and wingwave might have already fixed this problem, but I meant delete those blocks are replace them with the steps from I-am-Helpful. here they are again

2 Likes

That’s the thing, I’m not being knocked-out. I’m just respawning.

4 Likes

I’m blanking, is there a device that makes you knocked out? because if there is, just replace it with the respawn device

1 Like

no, there isn’t, but I think this works, I just need to see it in game (for color) because I think I messed something up.

2 Likes

1 Like

This might be the hardest you guys have worked for a solution!

2 Likes

That’s what I did!

2 Likes

I’m not working for a solution, I’m working to help you out

4 Likes

so put it into a different trigger. wire a lifecycle to a wire repeater, and the event in the lifecycle is game start.
when event occurs → repeat the pulse,

when the pulse is repeated → trigger, and

when the trigger is triggered → repeat the wire pulse.

this will create an ongoing system that will continue checking if you are at 0, and if you are, put you back to 200.

1 Like

Oh, wait, the trigger’s still wired to when player knocked out! I’mma just make it on game start.

3 Likes

In-game chat system - #17 by potato1
:slight_smile:

Wait, it doesn’t work?
What happens?
Does the health not reset?

Edit:
Is this post solved?

Nope, nevermind, do I just remove the lifecycle entirely?

3 Likes

What Trigger?
The one that damages you in pseudo-health?
If so, I think you should remove it because it would damage (and respawn you) you when you start the game.

so put it into a different trigger. wire a lifecycle to a wire repeater, and the event in the lifecycle is game start.
when event occurs → repeat the pulse,

when the pulse is repeated → trigger, and

when the trigger is triggered → repeat the wire pulse.

this will create an ongoing system that will continue checking if you are at 0, and if you are, put you back to 200.

1 Like

Oh by the way, in the trigger needs to be this block code:

1 Like