All Things Pseudo Health (Don't reply)

I said delete the bottom one… (and im back on for 2 secs, sneaking on, have to go right now)

I got to go now. Good luck to you all!

Seems like the Christmas Llama’s back to help.

3 Likes

Deleting the bottom one would just make me go to negatives and won’t kill anyone.

2 Likes

@Haiasi, please help, you’re the only active one left…

3 Likes

@sir_lancelot , I think that would use a lot of memory, but tbh, I can’t think of any better ideas. :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:
(ykw, its the weekend. Im going to try some stuff out and see if i can make any solutions!)

Please don’t reply to stuff from a long time ago. It creates clutter and would make it very hard to find past posts, making it harder to finish this question. Thank you!

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t usually pay attention to that, I will watch out for that. Sorry, @StacheIsTaken ! :frowning:

1 Like

me? no. this is very intense and the more replies that are no longer relevant, the harder it is to find stuff.

2 Likes

usually? you joined less than an hour ago!

2 Likes

I comment on youtube a lot lol :grinning:
ok i will go read something else.

1 Like

@Haiasi, @LlamaLady22, I’m back (I was sleeping), could we resume?

3 Likes

I am here. I was just scrolling through the help to see if anyone had posted something new.

I get up really early.

I’m gonna look up pseudo health and be back.

1 Like

Since LLamaLady told me to remove the bottom part, it goes to the negatives and I won’t die.
Secondly, if I exit the zone and come back, I don’t get hit, please fix these two without creating another bug.

2 Likes

I think the guide that Haiasi mentioned would be best.

How do you do the @Haiasi thing.

oh, wow I just did it.

Please don’t reply if you’re not helping. We were on a groove until me, wingwave and llama all left. we’re just picking up where we left off.

3 Likes

Oh, sorry, bye. @StacheIsTaken

1 Like