Bitwise operations in gimkit

It is quite simple. In an attempt to re-iterate what was previously stated above, there are to logic-gate operations that bitwise operations do. There is an and logic-gate, which means that if both of the digits are equal to 1, then a new digit will be 1. For the second logic-gate, we have an or gate. Basically, if at least one of them is 1, the new digit will be 1. This can be done by checking if the sum of the digits is greater than 0. Because then it is either 1 or 2, which means that either one or both of them is 1. Make sense now?

2 Likes

How have I not seen this post?

Um, I don’t know. If you could solve it, that would be a big help.

1 Like

I am horrible with complex math and with bitwise operations… I have no idea… sorry

1 Like

(if you click on a user’s profile picture to preview their user card, it re-renders the image at a higher resolution because the image has to be sized up for display)

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/user_avatar/forum.creative.gimkit.com/clicclac/144/5659_2.png

1 Like

hewo
@getrithekd said i should link my latest guide to this post:

2 Likes

What is the tag clay-institute ?

A tag that I made about the hardest questions on the forum.

1 Like

Got it.

It’s the hardest questions on the forum that if it’s solved, it could open up more games and lots of more study.

The name was based off the REAL Clay Institute questions. They are stupid hard. Like P=NP.

4 Likes

The Riemann Hypothesis.

4 Likes

Just do it already. I can take it.

1 Like

Take what?

2 Likes

The thing you do with every new user.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @ClicClac !
(mic drop)

No, that’ll add more clutter.

2 Likes

AHHHHH! Where is the pfp!!??

Placeholder. There will be a new one soon. If you want the old one:
5659_2

And yes, I have every prominent user on the forum’s profile picture. I’m making a tier list, which I’m giving to a gimkit discord server (and not here).

1 Like

You have mine? I changed mine recently…
(I am very prominent!)