Bedwars Dropper Upgrading system

So, I Have been making the vlaxian bedwars system, and in the item triggers they state that there is a level system but how would you be able to upgrade the dropper so that you need research

Place down Vending Machines and Repeaters (this is so the items will be dropped repeatedly)

(Vending Machine Upgrade 1) Item Purchased —> (Repeater 1) Stop Repeater

(Vending Machine Upgrade 1) Item Purchased —> (Repeater 2) Start Repeater

(Vending Machine Upgrade 1) Item Purchased —> (Vending Machine Upgrade 2) Activate Machine

Repeat this for more upgrades.

Wait but does that work with the whole trigger system?

The Repeater is connected to the Trigger which means if the Repeater is stopped or started, the Item Dropper Trigger stops and starts giving the item along with it.

1 Like

ohhhhh, dont really understand all these mechanics but Ill try to just copy what it is, problem with that is that if it doesnt work then i dont know whats wrong :confused:

this tells you how

and this:

and finally this:

then get a vending machine set to a trigger to activate one and deactivate the other, deactivating level 1, activating level 2, and so on, make each trigger have block code in side of it identical but more of a chance of rarer items

2 Likes

They’re already using that, I think he’s asking a way how to upgrade the dropper.

wait, so you need 2 repeaters per upgrade plus the one already working in the zone? and if so are they connected or seperated. lastly vending machine upgrade 1 is the upgrade to say diamond, and then vending machine upgrade 2 is the upgrade to diamond and emerald spawning?

1: No, only 1 for the upgrade.
You stop the repeater used for the previous one.

2: Your choice, I’m not the map creator lol.

okay. but how are you going to be able to wire the vending machine 3 different times to the repeater. do you just use a bunch of wire repeaters?

The maximum wire limit to a device is 6 I believe.

no but its coming from the same vending machine which is impossible?

There’s multiple upgrades that use one vending machine?

no im talking about this " (Vending Machine Upgrade 1) Item Purchased —> (Repeater 1) Stop Repeater

(Vending Machine Upgrade 1) Item Purchased —> (Repeater 2) Start Repeater

(Vending Machine Upgrade 1) Item Purchased —> (Vending Machine Upgrade 2) Activate Machine" it says repeater 1 and 2 plus the vending machine

1 Like

No, they are different repeaters.
It’s not wired three times, the last wire is a wire that activates the next Vending Machine for the next upgrade.

so wait, vending machine is wired to all three or just the two that arent connected to the trigger?

Yes, they are connected to Repeater 1, 2 and Vending Machine 2.

You don’t need to connect the Vending Machine to the Trigger/s because they already receive a signal to trigger once the repeater is activated and runs the task.

okay so after all this, what im getting is that
repeater 1 is stopped after purchase and repeater 2 is started after purchase, then when an item is purchased it also activates upgrade 2 vending machine. and the repeaters 1 and 2 arent connected to anything but vending machine 1?

Yes, they are wired from, not to Vending Machine 1 to start the repeater.

Keyword: from, which means the Vending Machine starts the wire.

It also activates Vending Machine 2 once purchased so the cycle can repeat again.

wait but what are the repeaters causing if they arent connected to anything