Art for new game or profile

LOL, @VWOOM! Do you think I’m a dragon? I’m really an Elder Wizard in a draconic form (read my bio) so that I can better safeguard the Realm. What do u think of my bio lore?

You dare speak my username… fire will rain, and I will relish every moment. It is a dark day in the house of forums…

Do you think u scare me? LOL! :dragon_face: :mage: What’s wrong with pinging you?

I’ll summon a storm unlike this world has ever seen, wiping away everything in my wrath. I’m the master of lore and none can defeat me.

Please make sure to stay on topic!

1 Like

i love it. it’s awesome!

Chill, guys! we’re friends now!

Thank you! i agree! we are all friends(or at lest allies).

Dude, he is a friend. Also, I’m part dragon! Your profile is technically applying to me. (Oops… just spilled some lore…)

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!

@Kat_aronii, have u been getting my messages? I’ve been trying to get in contact with u.

1 Like

from wix, or forums?

1 Like

Forums. I want to know if u can help me make some custom art for The Gimmie Awards I’m going to host.

1 Like

Yea, I will absolutely help!
It sound fun :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve seen your artwork on the forums, and it looks like the exact style of art I need for the Gimmie Awards. For more info on the Gimmie Awards, see below.

Are you good at drawing trophies?

1 Like

Yea, I can draw just about anything

1 Like

That sounds a little braggy, but that’s good. Can u use the chat box on my website? I can give u more info there.

It would be on the Gimstream, right?
if not could you possibly send me the link?

1 Like

Yea, my only website at the moment is GimStream.

Can you please get on topic? It’s been 21 off topic posts now! It really is the dark days of the forums.

1 Like

Good point. That’s why it’s called The 2nd Dark Ages, LOL.

1 Like