Any Ideas for my Cops and Robber Games?

Well, my cops and robbers game is good, but I start to run out of ideas. Anyone has an idea of how to improve me cops and robbers game?

What ideas do you have?

Well, I made like two teams. Each of the teams (one team cops and one team robbers) are all the way to the end of the map. They are really far from each other. I don’t know how to make the robbers place more interesting and the cops place more organized.

make the cops side more technical maybe
and the robbers side like a warehouse
very dirty
cardboard boxes and maybe like dirt

2 Likes

Okay, I might try it out! Though, I am still not so sure how to arrange the cash. The robbers walk around, looking for cash. While the cops look out holding their weapons to attack to stop the robbers from reaching the maximum goal to get to 1000 dollars collecting.

Agreed.
Also, add broken stuff in it and tons of cash.

1 Like

How should I arrange the cash?

1 Like

In a pile, maybe near an open vault. In a hidden place.

1 Like

Okay! I have added a vault, but how do I make the robbers able to come out after taking the cash?

1 Like

There are many things you could do! You could add different vaults and things across the map. You could have a secret passageway from the robber’s side to another area across the map. You can give each team a different ability. You can add powerups. You can add hiding spots (for example the robbers can hide in bushes). You can add tag zones so the robber is safe in their spawn. I hope some of this helps!

2 Likes

You have to find a hidden door in the shelves. Oh yeah, put some cash on shelves.

Thanks @FrostyPenguin246 ! These are some ideas I will definitely try out in my game!

You’re welcome! Glad I could help!

Maybe if you added papers everywhere for the robbers, and file cabinets for the cops

1 Like

Graveyard, but you can dig up the graves. One of them has cash stuffed in the coffin, but if you dig the wrong one the police get a notification that there was a disturbance in the graveyard.

2 Likes

Good ideas! Maybe @Princess2216 could use the robber secret passage way to escape the vault.

That sounds like a good idea @leo_flowers ! I will try that out too!

2 Likes

Grave robbing. Fun times. :slightly_smiling_face: (reminiscing on past. JK)

1 Like

Oooh! Good idea @Here_to_help ! I will definitely try it out! This sounds really interesting!

@Dark_Hydra, that actually sounds like a good idea! I’ll add a game overlay that’ll show only for the robbers so they can teleport anywhere around the map and see if they can steal enough money to win!

2 Likes