All Things Pseudo Health (Don't reply)

It will refresh because of the repeater, and the slash is there because it will show you
20/200 or something when the overlay is there.

What’s the overlay type? Text?

5 Likes

yes

Yes, Like Llamalady said, the slash is there because the “Get Property” block will get the value of the Pseudo-Health/200.

2 Likes

Gimsolver, do you want the hail to continue hurting you after you have left the zone? I know we have been working on the game overlay but i just thought about this and right now it hurts you and continue hurting you till you die

Can sentries damage PseudoHealth?

5 Likes

no.

5 Likes

got it. and to your sentries question, not easily, if possible at all

No, like Llamalady said in the previous post, (and getrithekd in another post) pseudo-health does not work with real health.
However, you can use Pseudo-Health as a sort of “limited lives” thing that decreases when you get knocked out.
(You can’t really detect if you got knocked by a sentry)

Can you test the overlay to see if it works? And send a pic of it? I’m sorry if this is off-topic i just really want to see if what we have been working on for 2+ hours actually works

A few questions.
HOW DO I STOP GETTING HURT?
How do I reset the overlay? When I die, the overlay will go to the negatives afterwards
Finally, why can’t I die in the zone more than once?

5 Likes

It’s not off-topic, and I just sent what needs work.

5 Likes

Like, once you respawn, it will continue hurting you?

(Zone) Player Leaves Zone —> (Repeater) Stop Repeater?

I think it has to be a Counter-Linked Property.
Set it to have a target of 0 so it doesn’t go into the negatives.

no, but the overlay will keep going to the negatives if I go into the zone again, but this time, I won’t die.

5 Likes

Did you do this? I sent this a while back…

Edited post.

as long as what i said above is there ^ and the repeater that updates the overlay keeps ticking, it should reset back to the correct value.

set what to target 0?

5 Likes

how would I make me die again in zone?

5 Likes