All Things Pseudo Health (Don't reply)

yes. well no. i never die. i just respawn.

1 Like

Also, how do I make the health meter go up when I stand in a zone or use med pack for pseudo-health? I’m AFK now.

2 Likes

Sorry, but can we do one thing at a time? we can work on healing pseudo health once we make it actually work…

2 Likes

how about instead of

you do this:

The difference is instead of if pseudo health = 0 it is
if pseudo health = or is less than 0

2 Likes

Wow, still at it. I’ll help later (if I can).

yeah. We are trying to figure out the glitches and bugs right now, but i renamed this because it is no longer just a negative health granter.

1 Like

Are you back?

yes.

2 Likes

ok, did you change the code to the pic above?

yes, still goes into negatives.

2 Likes

it doesn’t respawn you because your property is lower than 0? It must be a game overlay problem then… The property value must be different then what it is showing.

Actually, most of us play GKC a lot, but don’t really ask that many questions because we use guides. I’ve been working on an Among Us map for a while, but there are already enough topics about it.

4 Likes

No, I respawn, but after the respawn, when I go back in, it goes to negatives.

2 Likes

I… Didn’t know that…
Now back on-topic
Why is @Haiasi liking posts but not replyin’?

3 Likes

if the property value was broken, it would continue respawning you because the property value is still under 0. but since it isnt, the game overlay is the problem.
@Haiasi Haiasi are you still here to help? I understand if you can’t (i looked up what time it is where you are) but if you are here I think the problem is the overlay.

1 Like

That’s something he does

3 Likes

no, because if I go negative 200, I won’t respawn again.

2 Likes

so the problem is the overlay isn’t showing the right value. Does anyone know if overlays update automatically? because if they don’t, maybe that is the problem.

We need a way to show the triggers settings in the overlay?

2 Likes

GimSolver, check your repeaters. do you have one that stops ticking after receiving a message “dead”? because if this stops ticking, then it shouldn’t continue damaging you. also, why does this say don’t reply please? do you want me to stop replying, or are you talking to random people who are starting conversations from the very top posts?